I got robbed and in need of urgent help

Discus and support I got robbed and in need of urgent help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by El Jefe2, Apr 16, 2023.

1. El Jefe2
    El Jefe2 Guest

Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and says that the console is banned I've tried to contact him but he's blocked me and there is no way I can get into contact with him I have all the evidence from messages to his name. I am in need of Urgent help as I don't know who to contact about this situation and is there a way to get the Xbox console ban lifted? I would really appreciate a response from you guys. Thank You • support.xbox.com

:)

El Jefe2, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately, it's not possible to have a console ban reversed. That is one of the dangers of buying a used console.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

I need urgent help

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Rainbow Six: Siege currently supports cross-play and cross-progression in the same family of consoles, and between PC and Stadia.

This means you can move your progress between either your PC and Stadia account, your PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, or your Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

From what I understand, you don't get your Xbox characters and progress on PC.

For reference see here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/rainbow-six-...
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

I NEED URGENT HELP

Have you tried disconnecting your harddrive then reconnecting it or formating it to see if that works?
  5. AyeeJamesy Win User

I NEED URGENT HELP

Make sure theres no required updates
  6. African Express Win User

I got robbed

Same thing happened here. Didn't think purchase went through so I tried a second time. Needless to say both transactions were charged to my card but I still have no gems.
Thema:

1. I got robbed and in need of urgent help - Similar Threads - got robbed need

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  10. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1