i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair.

Discus and support i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; What is the contact for microsoft? 72bcee97-06dd-4d59-aa32-a3741ee2a98c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Stilletto Soul, Feb 2, 2023.

1. i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair.

What is the contact for microsoft?

:)

Stilletto Soul, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair.

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

I am very sorry but once an appeal is declined, it means the image did not follow the community standards.

At no time will suspensions be issued without reason.

I do apologize but the decision is final :(

Please have a look at the Community Standards below:

https://www.xbox.com/etheA/legal/community-stan...

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
  3. Dragonball Z Win User

Phantom Breaker picture packs not showing up

Hello Catogenic, I got some bad new for you. The Phantom Breaker gamer pics are restricted to be purchased by Japanese Xbox live accounts only.
  4. missoum rebaia Win User

Xbox suspended account for gamer picture

Is there anyway I can call someone? The appeal was denied and I know for sure real people aren't reviewing my gamerpics whenever I post a new one. The suspension was too harsh and unreasonable. I've seen other gamers with far worse gamer pics than me.
  5. FDS Spawn Win User

i do not have access to the beta forums

I can't access the beta forums either, and after I got on the beta my gamer pic appears as a picture in picture using my gamer pic as a smaller pic in the upper left corner of the square, but it uses someone else's gamerpic as the larger pic :(
  6. LunyMite0936744 Win User

Gamerscore issue

I had a level six account that went to prestige because someone in the lobby hacked it and I got two acheivements and a gamer pic and I'm worried xbox will reset my Gamerscore
Thema:

1. i got restricted because my gamer pic then, my review was rejected . I call it unfair. - Similar Threads - got restricted gamer

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  5. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  6. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  7. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  8. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  9. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  10. How do I restrict guest accounts? Same issue as years ago that never got answered

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restrict guest accounts? Same issue as years ago that never got answered: This is pretty much copied from a question asked twice back in 2017-18. There was never a response and now in 2023 I'm having this problem. Please tell me Microsoft has figured this out by now....