I got reported for a weird reason

Discus and support I got reported for a weird reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bro jumped in my xbox messages after playing a game of brawlhalla. He wanted a rematch and i don't know how to block someone. I kept telling him chill... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TBAMp3, May 5, 2021.

1. TBAMp3
    TBAMp3 Guest

Bro jumped in my xbox messages after playing a game of brawlhalla. He wanted a rematch and i don't know how to block someone. I kept telling him chill leave me alone and i snapped eventually and bro reported me yall might as well unsuspend my account because i don't even need this in my life.

Thanks

:)

TBAMp3, May 5, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

For future reference details on how to block someone can be found HERE
  3. ASAP Cyclone Win User

Hello my name is Lucas and I am a Xbox Ambassador. Unfortunately I am unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions. We can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details. If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I got reported for no reason

if that doesn't work contact customer service by phone at: 1 (877) 568-2495
    Phone support does not handle suspensions. The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans.
  5. zipkey Win User

if that doesn't work contact customer service by phone at: 1 (877) 568-2495
  6. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I got reported for a weird reason - Similar Threads - got reported weird

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  4. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  8. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  9. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  10. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...