I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...

Discus and support I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some kid on dead by daylight got salty 60d0352d-2536-49db-aacc-a6824514b3e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ILOVEDARLING, Mar 15, 2021.

1. ILOVEDARLING
    ILOVEDARLING Guest

I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being...

Some kid on dead by daylight got salty

:)

ILOVEDARLING, Mar 15, 2021
  2. JonKidSavageHuh Win User

Get me unbanned

I got banned because this kid was talking about my mom so I said **** you h** and he reported me he got me so mad 😡 plz and plz unbanned me. Thank for taking your time to read my report 😭😭😭😭😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being annoying, so I told him to shut up. Simple as that, he didn't shut up, so I left the party. Now I'm banned

No one on the forums can help with enforcement matters.

You need to log on to the enforcement site HERE for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  4. LindaShortie Win User

Xbox Live Rubberbanding and Party Issues

this kid gt is xxMGCxxSWISSxx7 he keep coming in our party threat to hack us for no reason and he did it i think he need to get take care of because he threat alot of people for no reason at all we was playing he got mad bz he lose
  5. l DarkMatt3r l Win User

Why did my account get suspended???

yah im pretty sure some kid in wo long got mad and reported me because he was hacking and i still [mod removed] on him. because it was a few hours after that, that i encountered this issue.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Xbox One users who bought console a year ago

@falcon

you cannot be banned form one person. My friend was playing destiny last night and for no reason got hate mailed by some kid and reported by him and his friend. and he's still in green reputation and not banned. If you get banned, its because you deserved
    it
Thema:

1. I got reported by kid because he got mad, now I'm banned for no reason. He was being... - Similar Threads - got reported kid

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  4. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  8. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  9. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  10. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...