I got rep bombed (read)
Discus and support I got rep bombed (read) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i was playing pubg and i get a message from someone saying invite me to party. So i did and when they joined they acused me of cheating and made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XboxBanhammer4U, Dec 11, 2020.
Thema:
I got rep bombed (read)
Loading...
-
I got rep bombed (read) - Similar Threads - got rep bombed
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got avoid me rep for playing the game
in XBoX Games and AppsGot avoid me rep for playing the game: I got reported for playing overwatch as a widowmaker untill my rep became avoid me. I did good but because of the hate for her people reported me many times. I dont think that it is fair to get... -
Got banned twice for I dont know and then I got (rep needs help) please help me
in XBoX on ConsolesGot banned twice for I dont know and then I got (rep needs help) please help me: I would like to know how to get out of this. I looked up videos and forums and I was told that it is a spiral down until you get banned and cant find any lobbies. I fell like the rep and ban... -
Manipulation of feedback system has got my rep on avoid me
in XBoX on ConsolesManipulation of feedback system has got my rep on avoid me: [img] My xbox reputation has been manipulated by my old halo clan ! And now i have avoid me repuatation after 11 years of perfect rep ! And i have contact xbox and told me to post on this forum... -
account got hacked rep was messed up need help
in XBoX on Consolesaccount got hacked rep was messed up need help: hi I'm trying get in contact with the Xbox enforcement team I recently had my account hacked and Microsoft support team to help me with that and we got my account back but my reputation was... -
I've got bad player rep because somebody is abusing the system.
in XBoX on ConsolesI've got bad player rep because somebody is abusing the system.: In this case it has been abused and I explained that to the live chat team, they told me to post a thread. I was a good player, a guy tells me he's going to report me from several accounts... Then... -
Salty Kids Got My Rep Low.
in XBoX on ConsolesSalty Kids Got My Rep Low.: Screenshot - d7aec750564a9e1c71c5e7f24e363d46 - Gyazo Talk about Salty Kids LOL. The irony part is my playing time in August have decrease alot compare to other months that I was in Green....