I got removed from xbox ambassador for no reason and i didn't do anything wrong. is there...

Discus and support I got removed from xbox ambassador for no reason and i didn't do anything wrong. is there... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i dont know how long i was an ambassador but i got my badge removed for no reason and i want to figure out how i can get it back. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tunful, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Tunful
    Tunful Guest

I got removed from xbox ambassador for no reason and i didn't do anything wrong. is there...

i dont know how long i was an ambassador but i got my badge removed for no reason and i want to figure out how i can get it back.
    I got removed from xbox ambassador for no reason and i didn't do anything wrong. is there... [​IMG]

:)

Tunful, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I got removed from xbox ambassador for no reason and i didn't do anything wrong. is there any way i could get my badge back?

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Gamerscore reset question.

[quote user="Listed mia 510"]

I actually do not think he is doing anything wrong by having that, he could simply be sporting it cause he likes xboxs ambassadors.

[/quote]

I assume he was once an ambassador until he got his reset. He should remove the sig.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Got removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason

You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Ambassador program issues are not handled via the forums.
  5. TrickishStorm51 Win User

Credit banned on Halo Reach

I got banned yesterday from getting credits but I didn't do anything wrong.
  6. FuTureKronus x Win User

Xbox ambassador help

hey thanks for your help before but i cannot find that page and also it now says You have been removed from the Ambassadors Specialization by the Ambassadors Program Team. i have not done anything wrong , what can i do?
Thema:

1. I got removed from xbox ambassador for no reason and i didn't do anything wrong. is there... - Similar Threads - got removed ambassador

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  4. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  5. i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got removed from xbox ambassadors program without an explanation: One of my xbox friends contacted me stating that he no longer saw my xbox ambassador logo. I went to log into my xbox ambassador account and it said I was removed but didn't give me an...
  6. Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...: Hi. At 8:12 pm today, I had my Microsoft account hacked. While playing Minecraft through my Microsoft account, someone was able to use a discord bot to get my single-use code. They had logged in,...
  7. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  8. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  9. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  10. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...