i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

Discus and support i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaKluckow ツ ✔️, Jan 15, 2022.

1. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account?

so i was in the middle of playing 2k 3 days ago and i just got signed out and then i went to sign back in and it said that i was permanently banned from xbox live and i didnt know what was happening it told me to go to xbox enforcement to ask them if i wanted to so of course i did that and there was no orange handshake and it said i have a perfect record and good reputation ive never been suspended before and i literally dont talk to anyone but my 3 good friends so if the enforcement team could help me get my account back this might be a huge misunderstanding. if i did het banned although i personally did nothing wrong surly a 3 day instead of perma becuase im a loyal customer and been in xbox for 3 years and spent over £500 on dlcs for games so someone please help me get unbanned i would be greatful

:)

JoshuaKluckow ツ ✔️, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry this has happened to you and I can totally understand the frustration this has caused you.

Unfortunately there does seem to be an issue at the moment, where a load of players are receiving permanently bans on their accounts.

Microsoft are aware of this and are in fact trying to sort this out.

What I can suggest for the time being, is to wait a few days and hopefully you will be back to normal.

Thank you

Jamie
  3. CoulorZ Win User

Account Perma Ban?

Recently microsoft announced that any account found to be hacking would be perma banned, that might be why.
  4. Lillithvain Win User

I want to get someone unbanned

If he is console banned, it is a perma ban. If his account got hacked and he still got banned, he can try to talk to them on the forums, but bans are typically irreversible even if it is in error.
  5. Noah Delisle Win User

Missing games

I got a perma ban on the account i bought it on (ban came from my brother who i no longer share an account with) but i thought the game licence stays on the xbox. Also the account that has the perma ban is still on my xbox. When i got the perma ban and
    made this account i got a console ban for using a new account before the console ban i had it and when my console ban was lifted i cant find most games i want to download :/
  6. Friendofyou Win User

I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re just going to hate)

That’s tough, I wish they werent so harsh, I’ve barely gotten comm banned so i dont know why it went straight to a perma ban
Thema:

1. i got perma banned but dont know why, some one mist have hacked my account? - Similar Threads - got perma banned

2. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  3. i got perma banned and no one in xbox enforcement team gives damn about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned and no one in xbox enforcement team gives damn about it: i need case review for account named :Ampoolzan .cause i got perma banned for no reason !!it says i mod some gamer score but its not true .we mostly play offline here in iran cause internet ****p...
  4. i got Perma banned how do i get unbanned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got Perma banned how do i get unbanned.: one day i thought it would be funny to change my pfp to Ossama bin ladder not Osamma bin Ladden ladder. and i got banned instantly is there a way to talk to the enforcement team....
  5. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...
  6. I got perma banned in COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got perma banned in COD Cold War: hey im myself a anti cheater and i hate if someone is cheating in any game but when i tryed to play cold war i saw a perma ban under the launch botton so i contactet the support and they say i...
  7. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  8. i got perma banned from looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got perma banned from looking for group posts: i, a massive rocket league trader whom uses the group post function daily, am now banned (permanently) for asking people to follow my twitch as i was doing a giveaway. i was banned for a week but...
  9. I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...

in XboX Insiders
    I got a nofi from Xbox enforcement and I wanted to check my perma banned but I can't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KILLAJAROX [link] [comments]
  10. My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got a perma ban for a gamerpic: How does a gamerpic get someones account permanently banned? He never said or did anything bad to no one, he just had a nasty gamerpic. His gamertag was Derpy07, He got reported by Omegabuttcrack9...