I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...

Discus and support I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it says I missed a weekly set and I know I didn't I was on week... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Mckenzie, Jun 6, 2023.

1. I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...

I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it says I missed a weekly set and I know I didn't I was on week 50

:)

Logan Mckenzie, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Big Sosa x Win User

I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it says I missed a weekly set and I know I didn't I was on week 50

Heya Logan,

.The only solution I can offer is to finish today's set ( this week's set ) and the streak should show back up ( back to where you left off ) and that worked for a lot of people, so just finish today's set and you should be good, Good day sir 😊.

Regards,

Brian O.

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your Microsoft rewards. If your Rewards account is not earning points, or if you did not receive points for an action, I would recommend for you to contact Microsoft rewards team who handles these concerns. Kindly submit a request here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ....
  4. Andy McCleary-Collin Win User

Rewards app keeps asking me to change my locale

TBH I go on rewards website and do rewards I can as rewards on Xbox profile dash is now game pass based rewards only mostly and no monthly and weekly bonuses like on app used to be
  5. Smwutches Win User

Weekly set

If you're referring to the weekly set on the Microsoft Rewards app, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards support for
    assistance.
  6. Malcomio Win User

Microsoft rewards app on Xbox not counting achievements

Just to update: when I opened the Rewards app at 1am GMT today, the achievements section of the Weekly Set had completed. However, the daily Achievement offer had not (and this would not be the first time). It took approx 36-42 hours for the achievements
    to register.

I wonder if the weekly deadline had passed during that period whether the Offer would have completed, or would my streak have ended?
Thema:

I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...

1. I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it... - Similar Threads - got reward apps

2. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  3. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  4. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  5. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  6. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  7. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...: So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was...
  8. Got no reward points for diablo 4 ultimate edition !?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got no reward points for diablo 4 ultimate edition !?: No reward points for diablo 4 ultimate edition ! Why ? I pre ordered fbdd8b46-9bee-4de4-ae35-69bd69cb2df1
  9. I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...: I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,259 plus (coming from level 170 pre super bonus). Is this normal? Does Solitaire have a ranking system to...
  10. i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.: after i got the code form microsoft reward for robux. i past the code. but it didnt work. all it says the code was invalid what do i do now? the code was new and i copied it then pasted it on...