I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are...

Discus and support I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by No Maidens, Jan 3, 2023.

1. No Maidens
    No Maidens Guest

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are...

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me

:)

No Maidens, Jan 3, 2023
  2. AusT XL Win User

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me

Hello there, I do apologize to hear you are having troubles. I may have an few ideas on how to fix this.

All of those games you mentioned are series S/X enhanced; so if you have an external storage unit, you will have to install them on your internal hard drive/main Xbox storage.

However, if the storage isn’t an issue, you could try doing restarting your Xbox or perform an power reset:

1. Hold down your Xbox power button for 10 seconds

2. Remove the power plug from the back for 1 min

3. After that, plug it back in and turn it on. (This usually fixes issues)

Then finally, if that doesn’t work, make sure your series X is up-to-date with updates, and check Xbox support status to see if these games are experiencing issues.

Hope this helps!!
  3. Tmoney344312 Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

So I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas last year and it works great… but I recently bought the new Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game and the campaign was crashing and freezing… so I did a hard reset.. reset my Xbox to factory settings… uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it just keeps crashing on me like 10 minutes into the game when I play multiplayer online… I have tried everything that I can do… I want to know if I am missing something or what can be the cause of the game crashing every time I play it… and it’s only cod my Xbox crashes on
  4. Yllya Wilson Win User

Xbox series x keeps crashing during mid-game while playing destiny 2.

This is still an issue, I’ve just received a series X for Christmas. Destiny 2 has been the only game I’ve played for the past 5 yrs (which is why I was gifted a seieres X for an easy transfer) if I don’t receive any solutions through this thread or otherwise I will be returning the series X for a full refund and just stick with my Xbox one which seems to have no issues running the game. I’ve tried everything you’ve posted in this thread btw.

PS: this issue is 100% on your end https://www.bungie.net/ro/Forums/Post/263309183?sort=0&page=0 (OFFICAL BUNGIE DESTINY 2 FORUM ON SERIES X CRASHING)

https://www.reddit.com/r/destiny2/comments/16q4wxk/destiny_2_crashes_and_restarts_my_xbox_series_x/ (REDDIT FORUM DESTINY 2 CRASHING SERIES X)

All of these reports (both forums) stem from August/September 2023 without any resolve.

-Happy holidays 🎄(ruined my Christmas 😢 literally the only gift I got)
  5. Vinniebe86 Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Depends on you do wanna wait for the series X or if you wanna play games now then buy a one s/x?

Just got my One X on for Christmas.
  6. No Maidens Win User

It is only these games I have deleted and reinstalled only fortnite and it didn’t work should I try again?
Thema:

1. I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are... - Similar Threads - got series Christmas

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  5. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  6. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  7. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  8. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  9. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  10. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438