I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...

Discus and support I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got an email getting my xbox rewards $5 gift card but when I entered the code, it was already redeemed. e17f16f1-1ded-4112-9e36-ae953c588cd1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Pr0phet Arbiter, Nov 9, 2017.

1. I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...

I got an email getting my xbox rewards $5 gift card but when I entered the code, it was already redeemed.

:)

Pr0phet Arbiter, Nov 9, 2017
  2. Someone Stole My Xbox Live 14 Day Gold Trial From Facebook

Okay I was excited to get my Xbox One I posted My Games and What all comes with the Xbox One On My facebook page and I covered up the code number for my 14 day gold trial and I went to use it today and it said code had already been used & I know I didn't
    use it yet and I had the code number covered up by my wallet so no one could see them.& by the way I had no idea that Xbox One gold trial cards could be scanned I didn't even know it until I was told by the people at gamestop.

So if you could please find out who stole it and console ban them for Stealing It would be greatly appreciated & here is my 14 day gold trial code that got stolen used

[MOD REMOVED]

If you all see this code used it has been stolen because I never used & they 14 day gold trial came with my Xbox One Day One Edition and also Could I please get another 14 day gold trial I'm completley new to Xbox One.

II NIGHT G0D II, Nov 9, 2017
  3. rusryboy246
    rusryboy246 Guest
    CONSOLE BANNED

my xbox was stolen by my friend we called multiple of my friends parents to see who stole it but we found out who stole it and we got it back but when i got it back i was console banned so i would please like to get unbanned because im really stressed out
    over all of ths stuff.

rusryboy246, Nov 9, 2017
  4. Aaron Malone Win User

What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

So I can’t get my gift card back or anything that was $25 stolen from me for Xbox gift card is there any way y’all can find out what Xbox it was loaded to
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I got penalized for my internet connection [Mod Removed- inappropriate] out.

I suggest to check out Microsoft Rewards in order for discounted/free Xbox Live. You could aim for getting Xbox Live or even gift cards to use toward Xbox Live.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox Live 12-month

You could always do gift cards like i do and just purchase what you are after. I use my microsoft rewards to get most of my DLC or and occasional movie through gift cards
  7. Smwutches Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

Microsoft Rewards used to have a way you could send the gift card to people in your family, but they took that feature down a while ago. So there is currently no way to gift someone an Xbox gift card through the Rewards program. Since the funds are depoaited directly into your account, you cannot transfer them to someone else. You would have to purchase a gift card from the Microsoft Store or another retailer using another payment method.
  8. annix Win User

I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

Could you link us to where you redeemed for that gift card? I could've sworn that $5 was the lowest denomination you could get.
Thema:

I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...

1. I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ... - Similar Threads - got rewards gift

2. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  3. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  4. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  5. Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi team! So I would say about a month ago I got 200 robux from the microsoft rewards and...: So when I entered the saved code [mod removed] about a month ago on the robux page on roblox. It said "This code has already been redeemed. Allow up to 5 minutes for it to be processed." I was...
  6. Got no reward points for diablo 4 ultimate edition !?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got no reward points for diablo 4 ultimate edition !?: No reward points for diablo 4 ultimate edition ! Why ? I pre ordered fbdd8b46-9bee-4de4-ae35-69bd69cb2df1
  7. I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...: I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it says I missed a weekly set and I know I didn't I was on week 50 1b2c2199-0964-492e-b24e-df5a588af580
  8. I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,000...: I got a 4.2 Billion XP reward in Microsoft Solitaire Klondike. I am now at level 818,259 plus (coming from level 170 pre super bonus). Is this normal? Does Solitaire have a ranking system to...
  9. i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a code for robux (i got it form microsoft reward) but it didnt work.: after i got the code form microsoft reward for robux. i past the code. but it didnt work. all it says the code was invalid what do i do now? the code was new and i copied it then pasted it on...
  10. Microsoft reward suspension (My Friend got suspended)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward suspension (My Friend got suspended): Hey everyone, I would love to share this Duscution because I haven't seen anyone ask this or I just didn't find one yet so basicly my friend got suspended on Microsoft reward and he doesn't know...