I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

Discus and support I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingofgames7775, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off amazon i dont have the old hard drive but I know my email and password for my microsoft account so will
    i get my old games back by signing in to an active user?

:)

Kingofgames7775, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello King,

Thanks for coming to the forums. All games you purchased digitally travel with your profile itself. All you need to do is download the same profile. However, if the save data was not cloud enabled you will most likely need to start over again.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/store/download-content

Thanks,

Brad
  3. VHDB Win User

Xbox one error code 0x87de07d1

No I've got no other profile on my xbox one I've always had the same profile from my xbox 360, i bought the games with my gold account from the games with gold section i haven't even got the license for most of my games. Microsoft have tampered with my account.
    Anyways digital games is a money making scheme from Microsoft so they can make more money from xbox users so they have to purchase the same games again that is my theory.
  4. aG FuSioNs Win User

DLC not downloading Uprising

I'm having the same issue, It isn't in my ready to install yet I purchased it on my Xbox 360 when I got the game.
  5. daftpunk749 Win User

Xbox One Games with Gold not redeeming properly from Xbox 360

Games do NOT appear as purchased. Again. The issue I had is that when I redeemed the free download on my 360 it showed as "You've got this" (redeemed), however once I got my Xbox One, these games did NOT show up as available to download.

I don't know how many times I can describe it.
  6. SallyStitt Win User

Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

I'm having the same problem! I even delete everything and try redownloading and it gives me the error code! I had the problem last month got it working and then it did it again am stuck trying to get my profile downloaded again. I wanted to play my 360 games because they are on disc. And my Xbox one is all digital so I don't think I can play my 360 games on my Xbox one! And I don't have the money to buy/ replace my 360 games on my Xbox one digital!
Thema:

1. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user - Similar Threads - got 360 again

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  4. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  5. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  6. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  7. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  8. So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up

in XBoX on Windows
    So i got a xbox 360 dongle and it acts up: So i got a xbox 360 dongle today and I’ve downloaded the drivers they are updated but for some reason it freaks out and starts opening and closing a random keyboard ive never seen before its not...
  9. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?: I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the...
  10. Got randomly signed out of 360 YouTube app and cannot sign in again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got randomly signed out of 360 YouTube app and cannot sign in again: As title. I got signed out after a couple of hours of inactivity. I have gone through the activation process multiple times as well as reinstalling the app multiple times. I have checked my...