i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

Discus and support i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tim Nyland, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Tim Nyland
    Tim Nyland Guest

i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I...

i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?

:)

Tim Nyland, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I tried to enter the code again and it said it was already redeemed. how can I get my download now?

Thanks for the info. Instead of using the link open your Store app and look in the lower left corner for Library. Click on it and you'll be able to see the game itself to start the install.

If you're having trouble with the install specifically perhaps there's not enough room on drive you're trying to install to. It's always best to install to the C: drive if possible.
  3. Tim Nyland Win User

I went to the link and found the item, it says complete but I see nothing about a library. I clicked on the item and there is a green tab to "install to you own this" and I clicked it. I choose the "PC" option then "launch" but nothing happens. did I do it correctly? or was I in the wrong place?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Tim, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

First, please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and let me know if the purchase shows as completed. If it does then you should be able to open the Store app and go to your Library to find the game and start the install that way.
  5. Budlight78420 Win User

genki pack????

Finally got my code from amazon. Redeemed code on xbox.com

told me what it was for and added to my download cue, turned on xbox and it never downloaded. Now says code was already used. LAME
  6. caseyduckett Win User

Black Ops 4

I got the same thing xbox live message me saying I can download it but it tells me to redeem a code when there is no code for getting it digitally on your xbox it should Automatically install
Thema:

1. i got my redeem code for MSFS2020 digital download but the download never connected. I... - Similar Threads - got redeem code

2. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  3. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f
  4. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  5. if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...: if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ??? f4441635-037d-42c4-98e6-1c648addecf9
  6. I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed: I got an Xbox game pass code and I haven’t used it yet and it’s saying it’s already redeemed 58ee4c12-77fa-48ec-9aad-f3b2c7fcd931
  7. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  8. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  9. I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.: I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. 79e9300d-9312-4b3a-bd7d-66aafde587c7
  10. How do I redeem a gift card code if it got scratched off and can no longer read it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a gift card code if it got scratched off and can no longer read it?: How do I redeem a gift card code if the code was scratched off and can’t read it ? 0b1c475e-c563-423d-960d-2fdb944851ad