I got my Minecraft java from the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, if the gamepass expires, will I be...

Discus and support I got my Minecraft java from the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, if the gamepass expires, will I be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heard that you keep minecraft if you get your account from the xbox gamepass, my gamepass expires in like 7 days, will I be able to keep the minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daddy Crone, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Daddy Crone
    Daddy Crone Guest

I got my Minecraft java from the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, if the gamepass expires, will I be...

Heard that you keep minecraft if you get your account from the xbox gamepass, my gamepass expires in like 7 days, will I be able to keep the minecraft account after that?

:)

Daddy Crone, Mar 27, 2023
  2. esfdsxfssx Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

ok i did more research and its an unfixed bug IVE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY JAVA FOR SO LONG IT CAME TO GAMEPASS NOW IT SAYS Play demo WHEN I HAVE THE XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE. THEN THERE IS A PAGE SAYING TO GET GAMEPASS AND I HAVE GAMEPASS WHAT IS WRONG WITH MINECRAFT
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I got my Minecraft java from the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, if the gamepass expires, will I be unable to play minecraft until I renew my gamepass?

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You won't be able to access the game anymore once the subscription has expired. The subscription needs to be active in order to have access to the game.

If you are referring to the Minecraft account, your game data should still be there even if you don't have the subscription, however, you won't be able to access the game if the subscription is not active.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I got my Minecraft java from the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, if the gamepass expires, will I be unable to play minecraft until I renew my gamepass?

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  5. CrenulateInk98 Win User

Key redeem error

I have got an active GamePass subscription, that could be the issue. It is due to renew soon. I will attempt to redeem it again after the GamePass subscription has expired. Maybe its time to move to GamePass Ultimate, I cant see myself going without GamePass
    at any point in time.

Regards
  6. Sputnlk Win User

I got a fall guys code for a skin but it wont work

I got it from the xbox gamepass ultimate
Thema:

1. I got my Minecraft java from the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, if the gamepass expires, will I be... - Similar Threads - got Minecraft java

2. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  3. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...
  4. So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock: When i go to the Minecraft launcher and go to MINECRAFT: Java Edition, the button to play just says BUY NOW 3e78842b-4a8d-44b3-b237-6d94ab20cbf5
  5. Hi i bought the bedrock and java together of minecraft but i only got the bedrock and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i bought the bedrock and java together of minecraft but i only got the bedrock and it...: [img] [img] pls help me a09244f6-672d-49ec-9578-66b4be1ca0b1
  6. My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java

in XBoX on Windows
    My account got overtaken by another, and now i cannot play minecraft java: I am looking for compensation as this does not seem like my fault as I never gave out my password and someone using security info *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used a giftcard for minecraft bedrock and java, but only got bedrock: the title sums it up pretty much, when I enter the launcher, only bedrock says play, java says buy now. e638992d-ff78-4644-841a-a3c2f1b3565e
  8. I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???: on microsoft store it says i got both bedrock and java, but on the launcher it says i only got bedrock? when i clic on minecraft java, it says i need to buy it or i can try out the demo but i...
  9. Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Account got hacked and username is not legit if i join on a server i will...: Hello, Yesterday my account got hacked and he changed the username and renaimed it to a name which is something with ww2 and for this reason i want to change it to my old password is changed and...
  10. if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i...: if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ??? f4441635-037d-42c4-98e6-1c648addecf9