I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious...

Discus and support I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I only asked for help in a race that's in the game and someone reported me and Xbox banned me. I thought looking for group post was for what it says.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sh0ttgunnn, Nov 2, 2022.

1. sh0ttgunnn
    sh0ttgunnn Guest

I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious...

I only asked for help in a race that's in the game and someone reported me and Xbox banned me. I thought looking for group post was for what it says. Looking for group looking for help but apparently not. I can't even call, email, or appeal my ban I asked for help in colossus race Garfield furious kart racing

:)

sh0ttgunnn, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious kart racing game

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

sh0ttgunnn, I'm sorry about this situation, friend.

Unfortunately, the team responsible for the punishments have only 1 method of communication, which is through the official link.

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Also, there is no other way to go about this issue.

If the punishment is permanent, it means that there were serious violations

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

There are a bunch of kart racing games that you can check out. There is Beach Buggy Racing, Nickelodeon Kart Racers, Garfield Kart Furious Racing, Race with Ryan and there is Coffin Dodgers (it might be rated T)
  4. mad monkey04 Win User

I Would Like To Know Why I Have Been Banned On My Xbox One From Xbox Live

I've checked there there's nothing to do with my console ban and I'm asking why my Xbox got banned ? I was told they wouldn't. Ban without a a reason ,all I'm asking for is a reason
  5. F r o g Win User

This Kid Keeps Fileing Complaints

is there a way you guys can unbann it when i phoned you guys and asked why my account "Armor Vest"(the one that got banned) was banned there was no reason on record y it was banned.
  6. RoundedShrimp8 Win User

HELP BAN FOR NO REASON

LOOK this is what i am saying an no one is listen i posted in forums i got a response all saying is that i got ban for modding but when i have said i went in a random lobby i saw the world number one i asked how he get so high he said i hacked it do you
    want so i said no and left he followed me and asked for points or i will ban your account i laughed and left following say i get ban i asked my mate to invite him to a chat and ask did he do it the HACKER SAID I DID GET YOU MATES ACCOUNT BAN SO MY FRIEND ASKED
    HOW DID YOU AND THE HACKER SAID I GOT PEOPLE TO REPORT HIM FOR CHEATING SO LIKE I SAID IF A HACKER GET PEOPLE TO REPORT ME FOR THE SAME THING I WILL GET BAN AND NO ONE IS LISTENING TO THIS
Thema:

1. I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious... - Similar Threads - got account banned

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...