I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

Discus and support I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got muted for a post that stated "Shattered Veil easter egg+high round carry (No kids of teens please)" and it won't let me appeal. I'm muted for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by john carpenter5, May 3, 2025.

  1. I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.


    I got muted for a post that stated "Shattered Veil easter egg+high round carry (No kids of teens please)" and it won't let me appeal. I'm muted for DAYS for what?

    :)
     
    john carpenter5, May 3, 2025
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

    Offering "carries" is not allowed in LFG posts.

    All a LFG post should say is "looking for 4 people,7pm start" for example.Anything else will end up with a suspension if reported.

    Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review so you'll just have to wait it out.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

    And if they get reported then they'll be suspended.

    Not all suspensions are eligible for appeal so you'll have to wait it out.
  4. john carpenter5 Win User

    I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

    But I'm not carrying anybody and there's 400 other posts exactly like it. It won't let me appeal and I'm muted for DAYS?!
  5. john carpenter5 Win User

    I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

    I'm offering to help people with a easter egg so they don't have to watch a hour long step by step video? It's not like I'm boosting people or anything?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

    You worded it like you were offering "to carry" people & that's not allowed.
Thema:

I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere.

Loading...
  1. I got muted for no reason. I can't appeal or get in touch with a human anywhere. - Similar Threads - got muted reason

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I got muted for messaging "killurself" to a person on my team who couldn't win the game,...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I got muted for messaging "killurself" to a person on my team who couldn't win the game,...: Title says pretty much all of it. I wish I sent him a voice message because if a person reviewed it, it would've been obvious it meant in game. We were playing GTA Online, Motor Wars. My team got...
  10. i got banned from this y ""|JOIN SCP FOUNDATION TODAY| RISE THE RANKS|LISTEN |MUTE|❌DONT...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i got banned from this y ""|JOIN SCP FOUNDATION TODAY| RISE THE RANKS|LISTEN |MUTE|❌DONT...: Like why Xbox give me the link so I can fix this please 185f0d2f-c7df-4f04-a374-3710ea7607c0