I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server
Discus and support I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; are three days that i couldn't get the price from the shop cell fc4de2fa-6b42-4d37-9e8c-99df43ed9248 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EarthCarrot6307, Nov 21, 2016.
Thema:
I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server
Loading...
-
I got many problem to connect the game to the bingo's server - Similar Threads - got many problem
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
i got banned for messaging to many people n now i cant load back into my game i need to get...
in XBoX Games and Appsi got banned for messaging to many people n now i cant load back into my game i need to get...: i got banned for messaging to many people n now i cant load back into my game i need to get unbanned before i lose the stuff i spent money on if i lose it microsoft iss paying for it... -
i got this error when i bought robux on microsoft i tried many different computers but...
in XBoX on Windowsi got this error when i bought robux on microsoft i tried many different computers but...: [img] i got this error when i bought robux on microsoft i tried many different computers but still the same 5cd8ae28-437d-4b86-968b-31b54456c897 -
I just got banned for making too many group posts and I don’t understand why?
in XBoX on WindowsI just got banned for making too many group posts and I don’t understand why?: I was on Xbox with some buddies and we needed teammates for the game we were playing so I was told to make group posts and all it said was “ranked copper”. I don’t see anything wrong with that and... -
I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?
in XBoX on ConsolesI got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea