I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming...

Discus and support I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Gamepass Ultimate. Fable 2 is included. I click on play with Cloud Gaming and it says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minxthelynx, Feb 19, 2022.

1. minxthelynx
    minxthelynx Guest

I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming...

I got Gamepass Ultimate. Fable 2 is included. I click on play with Cloud Gaming and it says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available. Error code: LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45" Does anyone know why this happens?

:)

minxthelynx, Feb 19, 2022
  2. minxthelynx Win User

I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming on PC

It works. Thanks. Although I may need a better connection for smooth gameplay with VPN or if there were stream quality options I might have gotten better experience out of it. I think it just streams at your native resolution.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming on PC

You could use a VPN, just to test it out. :)
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey minxthelynx, how are you today? Hope you're well.

minxthelynx, you're trying via the Xbox app or the browser?

If you're trying via the app, try the browser, please:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/play
  5. minxthelynx Win User

Cloud Gaming is not available in my region :(
  6. CK Klepto Win User

Error code 0x80190193

I got this this morning while trying to install Fable 2 GOTY edition. I’ll try it again later and see if it’ll be fixed.
Thema:

1. I got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr.45 error code while trying to launch Fable 2 via Cloud Gaming... - Similar Threads - got LY1+cAXdFjetg6Ske9Psnr error

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  9. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  10. Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way i can get a replacement controller, if i already got rid of the broken one: my controller had an issue but my mum chose to bin it is there anyway i can be sent a new one 4eec4f68-2424-4df6-9f68-c629f9c01e54