I got I second Enforcement Action mean while I was already on a Enforcement Action

Discus and support I got I second Enforcement Action mean while I was already on a Enforcement Action in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How the hell I got a second enforcement action since I was already in one? makes no sense, how I get an enforcement since I wasn't able to communicate?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stoneHAX, Feb 5, 2018.

1. stoneHAX
    stoneHAX Guest

I got I second Enforcement Action mean while I was already on a Enforcement Action

How the hell I got a second enforcement action since I was already in one? makes no sense, how I get an enforcement since I wasn't able to communicate? I apply for case review and a ******** machine answer to me with no details and no explanations on how
    and why they done this, this is pathetic.

:)

stoneHAX, Feb 5, 2018
  2. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Harassed by enforcement team. Just take my money I guess

Hi

It can take the Enforcement team a little while to investigate complaints made by people so this will usually mean there can be a delay between the offence date and any Enforcement actions being taken.

You can review any Enforcement actions on the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible request a case review from here also.

gds1972, Feb 5, 2018
  3. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Imaginary Com Ban

Hi GoDz,

Thanks for your post, it can take a while for this enforcement action to show up on your enforcement history. I recommend to keep checking the
    Enforcement Website for the action.

Thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Feb 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It can take time for the enforcement team to investigate complaints so both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago. Any information about the suspension would be listed on the enforcement site. They do not give specifics.

Smwutches, Feb 5, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are

triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 5, 2018
  6. The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5

FunnyJuggler117, Nov 1, 2018
  7. FunnyJuggler117 Win User

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

While some Code of Conduct violations are immediately resolved, XBLPET also conducts reactive investigations. Many of these investigations are

triggered by player complaints. The Code of Conduct has no statute of limitations, and users may be enforced upon at any time for past offenses.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  9. Smwutches Win User

It can take time for the enforcement team to investigate complaints so both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago. Any information about the suspension would be listed on the enforcement site. They do not give specifics.
  10. Kathy A. Win User

I got a false enforcement action

Hi Leeparsons70,

We understand your sentiment with Enforcement action. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. However, I would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited to we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support team) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions as we have a dedicated team for this.

Should you need assistance from support please go directly to the right team - Xbox Enforcement. I would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

Please check the guides below:

How to submit a case review

How to report a player

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  11. WattyNuela Win User

Why I Got An Enforcement Action

Hello Trengamer1515, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

As your suspension lasts less than 48 hours, it is not possible to submit an appeal to the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. I got I second Enforcement Action mean while I was already on a Enforcement Action - Similar Threads - got second Enforcement

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  4. I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a second monitor and it messed up my main one !: Hi guys i have a main monitor with 1920x1080 resolution it's great but i have an old 1440x900 resolution monitor so i decided to make 2 monitors for discord and so.. But the problem now is my main...
  5. I got code when on second tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got code when on second tag: I got this code when opened my game on my second account of 0x863f9006 would to know if i should close that account then my kids cant forza 5 c68ca03b-4348-4dda-aa20-aeca9ecacfa8
  6. I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play Club Vegas.Bought a new device. I got now a second account. How can I get back in my...: A friend is captain of a club in Club Vegas. He has a account with a lot of coins. Now he had to buy a new device. He installed the game and than got a new account, starting from zero. How can he...
  7. Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...: We have an xbox, we have an account and each boy has their own user name. We bought a new xbox and want to keep using both, but don't want to have to buy two Xbox Golds or all the games twice. How...
  8. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  9. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  10. I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?: Hi Today in the morning I found a charge for a 1 month suscription of gold through paypal. My 1 month suscription is supposed to expire on the 2nd day of each month, or in this case, November...