I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition it was showing the release date of 2/6/23 @9pm now it...

Discus and support I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition it was showing the release date of 2/6/23 @9pm now it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition it was showing the release date of 2/6/23 @9pm now it is showing 2/9/23 will I still play on 2/6 or did I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teddy Bear4, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Teddy Bear4
    Teddy Bear4 Guest

I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition it was showing the release date of 2/6/23 @9pm now it...

I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition it was showing the release date of 2/6/23 @9pm now it is showing 2/9/23 will I still play on 2/6 or did I get pushed till the 9th?p

:)

Teddy Bear4, Feb 6, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one and when ?

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one ?
    Yes and It releases April 4th for last gen
  5. ColliCuttleFish Win User

Why is Hogwarts legacy suddenly not letting me play it on my Xbox 1 after I’ve already played it for a week?

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition
  6. Rion Ryoko Win User

I cannot access my hogwarts legacy game.

I too am having this problem. I've done all the suggested fixes, including the redownloading the profile suggestion, no luck on any of it.

May 4, 2023 | Order number 8966256775

Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition

$79.99

Completed

Is what my account shows
Thema:

1. I got Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe edition it was showing the release date of 2/6/23 @9pm now it... - Similar Threads - got Hogwarts Legacy

2. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  5. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  6. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  9. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  10. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3