i got harassed three people and im banned from talking

Discus and support i got harassed three people and im banned from talking in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [MEDIA] 9427f145-c470-459a-b4e3-b762ce7e22b5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by imStreamingThis, May 14, 2018.

1. i got harassed three people and im banned from talking

:)

imStreamingThis, May 14, 2018
  2. Account was banned from playing xbox live

My xbox live profile has been banned from playing xbox and i dont understand why. Also i was communication banned by people who were talking **** and now iam being harassed by them about how iam banned i want to the enforcment group because theres no way
    for people to get a hold of you.

TheWhyteNinja, May 14, 2018
  3. Sportsman64
    Sportsman64 Guest
    People kept team killing me 7 out of the 9 rounds and I get banned for talking for saying to kill me

I should not have been banned for talking I never harassed the person it's a false report

Sportsman64, May 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

If you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on the other gamers via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    so where isn't the violation?

The first word you said is a violation

You don't event know if it was what have you the violation and no they don't tell you where or when or who reported you

Everything must be rated e for everyone

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

If you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on the other gamers via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. The enforcement team does not use the forums and calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  7. ngocphi Win User

so where isn't the violation?

The first word you said is a violation

You don't event know if it was what have you the violation and no they don't tell you where or when or who reported you

Everything must be rated e for everyone
  8. Drip97 Win User

Xbox 24 hour ban

Also got a 24hour ban thanks to random people being able to message and harass you and when theyre told to f off you get a ban. Seriously you guys need to split the privacy settings for party/voice chat and messaging because you cant talk to friends of
    friends unless their also your friends if you make the setting friends only is not cool, because you guys are every ready to ban people without improving on ways to prevent harassment
  9. enriquepadron1 Win User

Banned

Look, I’m 100% a clean player and don’t harass other people on Xbox live. I was playing with my best friend on Warzone and I only play Warzone. The whole 4th of July I played with him, and another person at the time I got banned. So you tell me how I can
    harass an opponent, even though they can’t even talk?!
  10. Shotty Doll Win User

I have a question about "Griefing" suspensions,

That's very generous, I often think I'm 6. I've been banned for harassment and griefing. First time, yeah, I harassed people. Second time I did not which is why I am here asking what can get you banned for "harassment" and apparently griefing people in game
    is against the rules even though it doesn't state it anywhere. Not one place does it say "if you use your character in game to act like a jerk you can get banned." My reputation is positive, the only negative is "unsporting" and "trash talk," at like 20% but
    my account is about 4 years old and it's from my younger days.
Thema:

1. i got harassed three people and im banned from talking - Similar Threads - got harassed three

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...