I got hacked

Discus and support I got hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got hacked on Xbox and the hacker changed my gamer pic and got me banned from Xbox live a68b11c7-5039-4e80-89de-90147d91eb02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDuckVoice14, Oct 15, 2017.

1. I got hacked

I got hacked on Xbox and the hacker changed my gamer pic and got me banned from Xbox live

:)

TheDuckVoice14, Oct 15, 2017
  2. omarlotrc
    omarlotrc Guest
    I got hacked

I had about 2180 MS/XBL points or something and today I discover that I only have 160 points. Has this happened before? Coz I'm so damn furious right now.

omarlotrc, Oct 15, 2017
  3. I got hacked.

I would like to add that if you believe your account to be in any way compromised, please call phone support to log an official UA investigation.

Mister Fitzer, Oct 15, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I got hacked

Did you contact support
    here
    & open an unauthorised access case?

That way they can tell whether you were really "hacked" or not.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I got hacked

Another thing, if he joined your party he's very likely to have been invited or a friend of one of the party members (though not absolutely necessarily) so you'd be best off making sure no-one keeps him on their Friend's List.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

I got hacked

Also, don't leave Parties open, and don't accept, Party, Chat or Game invites from players you think will do it. Any real-time communication gives them your IP address and leaves you open to all sorts of joy.
  7. RsisRsis Win User

I got hacked...

Ok Sonic, I'm assuming that you have reported the 2 gamertags now...if not, then do that. If a moderator is out there, please remove the gamertag from the first paragraph, and honestly please lock or delete this one. Nothing to see here really, nothing to
    talk about. The OP has it figured out.
  8. Ikewitherspoon Win User

I got hacked...

why are you blaming me look at the left side of your screen and the moddedrs have cfgs example DEF_CFG and by the way im not a modder i can tell you how to get rid of them if you want sorry for the inconvience
  9. Undeadfire Zero Win User

I got hacked...

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

Yeah it is surprising he's 12 because after six years on xbl I've only found like 3 people under the age of 15 that have a basic understanding of the English language. I'm so used to "Hey Marntis uer awesum an i luve u."

Good luck fixing your problem.

[/quote]

Nice to actually see young lads educate.
Thema:

I got hacked

1. I got hacked - Similar Threads - got hacked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  6. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  7. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back: Hello I have recently got hacked in minecraft, today when I tried to log in my email adress was invalid and I was unable to log in, I have tried many different things but nothing works I even...
  10. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...