I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru

Discus and support I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I can't get into my account because the hacker changed the password. He also made it to where I had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Patrick Dell, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Patrick Dell
    Patrick Dell Guest

I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru

I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I can't get into my account because the hacker changed the password. He also made it to where I had to email him for a code to log in. The email was blurred out but this is the best I could get of it. If you could please respond and get my account back that would be amazing.

-

:)

Patrick Dell, Nov 11, 2022
  2. SimonBasnet Win User

my minecraft java account have been hacked

hi my minecraft java account got hacked (microsoft account) and when i try to recover there is rambler.ru to send

email idk what i do now
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this THESOOCERGAMER

This second security change made in the compromised was made by you or the hacker?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Patrick

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  5. tongpay Win User

account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

* Merged

Yesterday I was hacked and when I tried to recover I used my email, but the hacker removed it so Microsoft said it doesn't exist. I used the hacker's email and used the correct information in the recovery form but it says unsuccessful and cant confirm I own the account. is there anything else I can do? The hacker probably changed everything related to the recovery form so I can't do anything about it. (btw the email of the hacker ends with rambler.ru)
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

I don't know Simon
    Can be due to various reason

For example one can be a virus in your PC that stole your info
Thema:

1. I got hacked on my Microsoft account that changed it into an email that ends with @rambler.ru - Similar Threads - got hacked Microsoft

2. My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru: I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I have already tried the Microsoft recovery tool. Then Microsoft wouldn't change the email for 30 days and the account got hacked back into later in...
  3. My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted.: Someone changed my info and deleted my account and I no longer have access to my minecraft account which I’ve spent a lot on. Is there any way of getting it back? [mod removed]...
  4. I think my other microsoft account got hacked and deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my other microsoft account got hacked and deleted.: I had another microsoft account specifically created for the minecraft migration. I tried to log in to it again after like 2 months. Then, when i type the correct email, it says that account does...
  5. My old Microsoft account got hacked. Is there a way to get back Minecraft I ownder with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old Microsoft account got hacked. Is there a way to get back Minecraft I ownder with...: So I lost access to my account while i was playing Kerbal space program and they took my Microsft account which i owner Minecraft on. And now it's gone. Is there any way to get back the money or...
  6. My Microsoft Account worth multiple thoasend dollars got hacked and support wont help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account worth multiple thoasend dollars got hacked and support wont help.: Hello, about 1 Month ago my Microsoft Account got compromisend and all the Data got changed. The hacker removed all my secrurity informations and now only his email is left( I have his email if...
  7. My Microsoft account got hacked by a @rambler.ru account!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked by a @rambler.ru account!!!: My Microsoft account got Hacked by a @rambler.ru account. Let me tell you step by step about what happened: 1. I got a notification that someone changed my linked mobile number from the microsoft...
  8. My microsoft account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked: I was loggin in with my email, then when i tried logging it told me that this email addres doesn t exist. With this email i was loggin in minecraft application. Now I can t acces my minecraft...
  9. I got my microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my microsoft account hacked: My microsoft account has been hacked and i tried everything with the acsr and things but what i wanna do is open up a 1;1 conversation with a microsoft agent, how do i do this?...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed the email to theres

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and the hacker changed the email to theres: Hello, so my own microsoft account got hacked and now im trying to get into it but it says my email doesnt exist, i searched up online why and it says most likely a hacker changed my email to...