I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

Discus and support I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radovan Martonji, May 27, 2023.

1. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

i am constently getting an error message "It doesnt look like youre connected to the internet. Check your internet connection and try again" with the code 0x800704cf, when i try to login into my microsoft account in microsoft store. I also got my main account hacked and my alternate email was changed and now i cant get my old account, and now i cant even login into my new account ( I also bought Minecraft on my old account so if this information helps for getting back my old account)

:)

Radovan Martonji, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I am afraid that your only way in recovering your account is to identify the correct email address that's currently linked to your account because you need it in filling out the account recovery form.
  3. Radovan Martonji Win User

Thank you for commenting but i have another question i have two microsoft accounts connected to the same gmail, is that possible?, and the first one where my bought minecraft is got another alternate email all of a sudden and because of it i cant log in cause it says that it sent a code to an email i dont know
  4. Radovan Martonji Win User

Is there anyway I can get that account back or is it lost?
  5. Rostom L Win User

It's not possible to have two Microsoft accounts in one single email address.

Your original account where you bought Minecraft must have been altered completely where the hacker changed your account information.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi Radovan!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation, due to our account safety and security, only us the account owners have the ability to recover our accounts and verify their ownership. Even a Microsoft Support cannot recover our accounts on our behalf because they're protected by the security information we have setup on our accounts which we only have access to.

Since your account information was replaced already, you may not be able to use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which must be the hacker’s email address to start the account recovery process. Without it, you cannot start the recovery process because it's the primary key of your account.

I suggest that you check your mailboxes (inbox, spam/junk, trash folders) to find traces of the new email address that's currently linked to your original account. If the account was added to an Xbox console, it would be best to check it from there too.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
Thema:

1. I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account - Similar Threads - got hacked cant

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  6. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  7. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back: Hello I have recently got hacked in minecraft, today when I tried to log in my email adress was invalid and I was unable to log in, I have tried many different things but nothing works I even...
  10. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...