I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help.

Discus and support I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Omar Safaan, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Omar Safaan
    Omar Safaan Guest

So its a long story excuse me but I was playing minecraft almost a month and a half ago and someone sent in the public chat in the game that they are doing a giveaway and to join the giveaway I need to enter discord and he sent the link so I entered on the link for the discord and the discord asked for the minecraft username and microsoft email which I entered both and then it asked for a one time password which was sent to me through email and I entered it in discord not realsing that by doing this I gave someone I dont know access to my account and then 10 minutes pass and I get disconnected from the game and I get sent 2 emails through my gmail that my security information was transformed to another account then another email saying that my account has been deleted so I didnt know what to do and I tried to login with my email but it said email doesnt exist so I made a new account with the same old email address that got hacked and deleted and then I contacted microsoft and they asked me some questions and after 3 days they emailed me saying that someone got unauthorized access to my account and that they suspended his email address but they couldnt recover my account because my security information was changed.. Immediately I texted messaged microsoft again asking them about my minecraft account they told me they couldnt do anything about it and that I should contact xbox support instead and this is almost a month and a half ago and during this month ive contacted xbox support above 10 times where each time they would send me the same recovery account questions and I would answer them and then they would say to wait certain period for a reply and I dont recieve a reply so I message them again and they tell my case has been declined because of insuffeiecnet information and they send me the questions and tell me to answer them again and this process has been repeated alot of times and for context about 4 of the 9 case esclations had wrong information because I gave them information about my gmail domain not the microsoft domain but after the support team told me that I should answer the questions according to my microsoft domain which I couldnt answer alot of the questions because I made this microsoft account just to play minecraft when they asked us to migrate our accounts to microsoft so I didnt use it and I made it almost a year ago so I dont remeber alot of information they want in the questions but still the ip address of the device and some information I was sure was correct but not all obviously but still its easy to rpove that im the account owner because microsoft themselver approved this and they send me an email saying thay they suspended the other account that hacked me so xbox still asking questions but Im not sure of the reply because as I mentioned I made this account a year ago and just to play minecraft not for using it on daily basis but still microsoft approved I was hacked and I even have the emails where my secuirt information was transferred and another email where my email address got deleted and another email which microsoft sent me conifrming that my account that I got hacked and this should be enouph to retrieve my account and everytime I message the support they tell me to wait 2-3 days and no answer which happened about 5 days ago the last time where the support member told me he sent the email of the answers of the questions to the higher esclation team which will retrieve the account and still didnt even recieve a reply I really want my account because me and my dad who passed away used to play together and this account means alot to me which explains me messaging you guys for the past month and a half almost each 3 days which takes too much time and energy and in the end no actual support just the classic wait "24-72 hours" and I dont want to hear this I want extra help because my case is complaicated not just the esclation team closing my case over and over again because I dont have insuffecient information when literally microsoft approved that I got hacked and suspended the other account so please I need immediate solution

:)

Omar Safaan, Jun 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Omar Safaan,

This is a Microsoft Account recovery issue that we are unable to resolve on our end. We don't have a recovery tool as it deals with personal information and is considered part of privacy. Since you have been through the recovery process with success, you may try to submit another ticket and provide as much info as possible to help you possibly recover the account.

You may visit this link for account recovery Help with the Microsoft account recovery form.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Omar Safaan,

Thank you for your response. If you wanted to change the email address or account attached with your gamer tag, I don't believe that this option is possible.
  4. Omar Safaan Win User

My problem didnt get resolved because after I submitted the form and this time correct they told me there was a change in security information and that they couldnt recover my account so I emailed them saying that I dont want my account recovered I just want the xbox gamertag of the account transferred to another email so I can use it because it has my minecraft account and when I emailed them this they told me the only option is to suspend the account so they didnt help by any means and I couldnt get the xbox gamertag with my minecraft account which I spent alot of money on which is so frustrating..
  5. Omar Safaan Win User

Hey microsoft defender bot... I admitted I was wrong by sharing my information and i already provided the enouph information and I said this so dont go say some false information and mentioning the terms and conditions.. when you get hacked because you dis something wrong microsoft shouldnt be "punishing you" but instead trying to provide help..
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

1. I got hacked and Im unable to recover my account so can anyone help. - Similar Threads - got hacked unable

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  4. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  5. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  6. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  7. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back: Hello I have recently got hacked in minecraft, today when I tried to log in my email adress was invalid and I was unable to log in, I have tried many different things but nothing works I even...
  10. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...