I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back?

Discus and support I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; the account that hacked my main account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** e5d8d51c-897f-4203-b1f6-8ab52556ec84 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Memphys Cunningham, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back?

the account that hacked my main account was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Memphys Cunningham, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back?

I am sorry that my answer did not satisfy you, I suggest reporting the email that you are mentioning(for security reasons the website blanks any potential personal information sharing).

https://msrc.microsoft.com/report/abuse
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

First I would like to set the expectations, all the process of recovering your account is 100% automatic, for security because Microsoft takes security and privacy very seriously.

That means that any agent or support of Microsoft cannot do more than what you can do to recover your password.

I am sharing with you an interactive tool to help guide you to the right steps

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. TuskedGrain1 Win User

New here, help please.

feel like losing anyway THEOWENKILLER if i have to change my gamertag again. I was happy with SalfordThomas88. not sure maybe there is something going on with xbox. My old account was DriedCobra that got hacked years ago i would get it back but i forgot
    my email lol.
  5. EL PATRON 1217 Win User

Account Got Hacked; Gamerscore Reset

my account got hack back in my of last year i work really hard on my achievements i was a 74,000 somebody have nothing else to do and hack my stuff i report it that was hack and xbox support emailed me back that there was nothing wrong with the account
    is there a way i can get back my gamerscore cause after all this when down extra security is require and text or email confirming is you
  6. Juulentte Win User

My xbox account got hacked and deleted!

Hey Geroges! I got on my account but i can't seem to get into my xbox profile since the person that hacked it changed the email. Do you have any idea how i can get my old xbox account back and not my microsoft email since i just got it. Please
Thema:

1. I got hacked and I know the email that hacked me is there anyway I can get my old account back? - Similar Threads - got hacked email

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  4. I got my minecraft account hacked and rn i know the email the password and the username but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my minecraft account hacked and rn i know the email the password and the username but...: I NEED SOMEONE'S HELP AS FAST AS POSSIBLE bc960410-01bc-48c9-8c8d-f9a6619f8812
  5. My account got hacked by some rambler.ru email i was wondering how do i get my account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by some rambler.ru email i was wondering how do i get my account back?: Hello i think i have fallen for some scheme or something like that. I wanted to play some Minecraft and i got error that i have to sign in to play it, but once i tried i got the red text that...
  6. My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My (different) Microsoft account got hacked, hackers changed email address and removed my...: My account, which is my personal account (not this one), got hacked through Minecraft, I was trying to redeem a code for a rank on Hypixel, when I received a notification on my email that a new...
  7. Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email: Hi, My minecraft account which I spent over 60€ got hacked in july 2022 and I tried the ASCR it made me reset my password, after that I regained access to my account. Then when I tried to access...
  8. account got hacked email change

in XBoX Accessibility
    account got hacked email change: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker changed the email and phone number associated with it. About a year ago, I couldn't recover it due to insufficient information. Recently, I...
  9. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...
  10. Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, my account got hacked and my original email was removed from my account. Is there a way...: Hi. At 8:12 pm today, I had my Microsoft account hacked. While playing Minecraft through my Microsoft account, someone was able to use a discord bot to get my single-use code. They had logged in,...