I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

Discus and support I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jkdlsajkda sasaddssdds, May 28, 2023.

1. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts?

I got GTA 5 from movie trading co the other day on Xbox 360, I open the box to find they gave my 2 installing disc, they scammed me I thought, is there any possible way I can like download the game without paying more and not having to return it?

Got it from movie trading co

2 installing disc

See if I can play it without having to return it.

:)

jkdlsajkda sasaddssdds, May 28, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you received two installation disc for GTA V, unfortunately you need to have the "play" disc in order to open GTA V on your Xbox 360
  3. DBurleson Win User

Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

His console is NOT dying. OP check out this link from IGN about installation issues for GTA 5. That should help you out.

www.ign.com/.../gta-5-xbox-360-installation-issue-solved-with-usb-drive

[/quote]

That has absolutely nothing to do with what the OP is talking about. He is having problems installing the mandatory install of Disc 1..That article is talking about installing Disc 2 to a USB because of pop in textures...which is the play disc....
  4. BootstrapGolem Win User

How many discs do you think GTA V will ship with

yes, i too would like to add unnecessarily that gta 5 will indeed have 2 discs for the xbox 360, the first disc will be an 8 gig install disc and the second disc is the one you will use to play the actual game, as i'm sure the person below me will also confirm
    in his or her own wording.
  5. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

How does GTA 5 on demand get around the "install" conflict?

6. Geordie Flash Win User

Moving GTA 5 game play disc to USB? How?

Hi there,

It's true they originally said they do not recommend installing the game disc to the Hard Drive, however, it has been shown that installing the game disc to a USB drive and the installation disc to the Hard Drive gives better performance.

Installing GTA V to a USB drive
Thema:

1. I got GTA 5 on Xbox 360 and they gave me 2 installing disc? Thoughts? - Similar Threads - got GTA 360

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  4. I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it...: I was playing gta online and lost gamepass and it kicked me out I got gamepass again and it says my account doest have permission fe8ea9ab-1e05-4814-ab30-e52a5a7f5ea2
  5. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  6. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...: Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507
  7. My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...: My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group Post Somebody Reported It And I Got A 2 DAY Ban Why???? e285cdb1-6757-446b-85fb-582c97b35218
  8. I got the Xbox ultimate game pass and I have the gta disc but it won’t let me online why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the Xbox ultimate game pass and I have the gta disc but it won’t let me online why?: I just don’t understand and want to know if I bought the wrong one 92e4ae00-99c1-4ed6-b670-1463fb816224
  9. I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got GTA 4 on my laptop, but its lagging...what could be the issue??: intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz , 4GB RAM , 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor , Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 762e6c59-f787-41fe-9a6e-f4c4f825edec
  10. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working 4ccb50f5-0912-4a46-b2cd-2f3ed3b620d8