I got falsely accused
Discus and support I got falsely accused in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today I got false accused because I don’t know because for some reason I was just playing with my friends and then I got a random band thing and I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cb Tuite, May 5, 2025.
Thema:
I got falsely accused
Loading...
-
I got falsely accused - Similar Threads - got falsely accused
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
I got a permanent suspension on my account ,2 years ago for false accusations and never got...
in XBoX AccessibilityI got a permanent suspension on my account ,2 years ago for false accusations and never got...: I was banned for such a unknown reason and I’m upset ,I had this account for 10 years and it all just went away because I was banned ,please help me I’m trying it’s been 2 years... -
a player false flagged me and and my friend on xbox got me and my friend banned
in XBoX on Windowsa player false flagged me and and my friend on xbox got me and my friend banned: an xbox user by the name of [mod removed] has reported both me and my friend. I reported him for false flagging, and nothing happens, yet he reports my gamerpic, and he gets me a two day ban. I... -
I got banned false banned no details or case review
in XBoX AccessibilityI got banned false banned no details or case review: I got banned false banned no details or case review 74e6a71b-de3b-40f2-bc60-c988f4797f1e -
Xbox wont unban me tho all my 6 suspensions are false i got spam reported and yet to be...
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox wont unban me tho all my 6 suspensions are false i got spam reported and yet to be...: I want a ambassador to review these suspensions Nice6419 my user 7471dcb3-484f-4685-b56e-8e60526eada3 -
I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked
in XBoX Games and AppsI got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower... -
My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried... -
I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...
in XBoX AccessibilityI got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...