i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error

Discus and support i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i do not own game pass and never will c0f1e68a-bddd-40d1-a949-f3c26890a401 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ty r1, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Ty r1
    Ty r1 Guest

i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error

i do not own game pass and never will

:)

Ty r1, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ty, on which platform are you trying to play Fallout 76, console or PC?

Does an error message appear?

Have you tried any procedures, if yes, which ones?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. Ty r1 Win User

i fixed it via cleaning out my fire wall settings they blocked fallout 76
  4. Ty r1 Win User

pc and no error message I've tried lunching form every source and tried to uninstall and reinstall
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  6. Alberto_GWF Win User

Fallout 76 doesnt start at all

Hello, just to inform, I am having the same problem. Got Fallout 76 on the Microsoft Store as a gift from Amazon Prime Gaming. Installed it and, when launching, it opens a small window with a message stating that the game is starting... and then suddenly closes. So it is a generalised problem, maybe because of compatibility or something like that.
Thema:

1. i got fallout 76 MICROSOFT STORE and the game opens then says lanching then closes no error - Similar Threads - got fallout MICROSOFT

2. Why is my 80level fallout character that’s got all the Add ons installed messed up? I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my 80level fallout character that’s got all the Add ons installed messed up? I got...: 80 levels with absolute no cheats was a lot of time and patience and after months of not on that character everything is gone all my decorations from Nuka world, power armour, characters and even...
  3. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  4. Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got an Xbox one X Fallout 76 bundle and the included gamepass expired on June 30 2018?: Why bother even advertising if you don't deliver. aad8470c-f413-4c7e-aee5-cb79585a6883
  5. i never got my fallout 3 code when i preordered fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i never got my fallout 3 code when i preordered fallout 4: I didn't care until now because I had other things to do but I went back through my emails just in case I missed it and I was right. I never got it a3d36827-5f2a-4112-b4ab-d11a16a158f8
  6. Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!: cant find the code for the season pass anywhere it's not in the box or the game case am I missing something or has it dissapeared. 0a52c38c-db92-4aa3-9472-97510127f353
  7. I got error code "redeem code allready used" on my fallout 3 redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got error code "redeem code allready used" on my fallout 3 redeem code: I purchased my copy of fallout 3 from a retailer in may 2016 I got a redeem code, but when i enter it, it says it has been used I've tried checking my account but there is nothing in my download...
  8. I know it's late into it now, but I've never got my code for Fallout 3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I know it's late into it now, but I've never got my code for Fallout 3.: I pre-ordered Fallout 4 a little while before it came out, and I've been so caught up with playing Fallout 4, I completely forgot about Fallout 3! So, I've looked into it a little and saw an Xbox...
  9. I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never got my fallout 3 code on my xbox one when I bought fallout 4 digital edition deal.: Can someone help me retrieve my code for fallout 3? f32cd8cf-e2bb-4adf-b7e0-53c73204bfcc
  10. My season pass for Fallout 4 isn't working. I only got Fallout 3 from the season pass. No ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My season pass for Fallout 4 isn't working. I only got Fallout 3 from the season pass. No ...: I think the code system is messed up on Xbox One 3b2fc793-355c-45a3-a033-4c78eef8fea0