I got elden ring for free off of the xbox app for my xbox one old gen and it keeps telling...
Discus and support I got elden ring for free off of the xbox app for my xbox one old gen and it keeps telling... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand how to fix it 4a2d3313-4537-427c-ba90-fa1b8ad5c843 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LOGAN FREY, Apr 27, 2025.
Thema:
I got elden ring for free off of the xbox app for my xbox one old gen and it keeps telling...
Loading...
-
I got elden ring for free off of the xbox app for my xbox one old gen and it keeps telling... - Similar Threads - got elden ring
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)
in XboX InsidersNever got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments] -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
My son bought Elden Ring (in Australia) for a friend in New Zealand. The recipient got the...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy son bought Elden Ring (in Australia) for a friend in New Zealand. The recipient got the...: Order number (Mod Removed) Elden Ring 366630fe-2036-4662-9a90-25d0385dd04f -
I got suspended for making an LFG where I offered to help Elden Ring players defeat their...
in XBoX AccessibilityI got suspended for making an LFG where I offered to help Elden Ring players defeat their...: I made a Looking For Group Post on Elden Ring where all I did was say that I am willing to help anybody with their bossfights except Fire Giant, Placidusax, Hoarah Loux and Radagon. And I got...