I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you
Discus and support I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need this money back thank you 0d5e40a4-8f6a-450f-9263-531afbd33e7f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROYCE ROYCE PHANTOM123455, Jan 14, 2021.
Thema:
I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you
Loading...
-
I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you - Similar Threads - got denied refund
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Suspended for a year (366 Days) and appeal got denied in 7 minutes... Fraudulent ban
in XBoX AccessibilitySuspended for a year (366 Days) and appeal got denied in 7 minutes... Fraudulent ban: how do i pursue legal action against Microsoft for this? what is the contact information? a93cc863-006d-475e-ba08-11b2b51dcefb -
Suspended for a year (366 Days) and appeal got denied in 7 minutes... Fraudulent ban
in XBoX AccessibilitySuspended for a year (366 Days) and appeal got denied in 7 minutes... Fraudulent ban: Hello :/ I recently had a frustrating phone call that didn't resolve my indefinite suspension on the Xbox network. My break was due to an alleged violation of community standards and Messaging. I... -
Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it... -
My account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account got banned because of someone who hacked my account and got denied by appeal: I am writing about why I am banned on Xbox live and not able to log into my Xbox account gamertag “can you last” I cannot access the account I got hacked and when I tried to log in I see I was... -
I got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request
in XBoX AccessibilityI got suspended for no reason and then they denied my request: I got suspended over a profile picture. To them it was inappropriate and thats okay but when I went to change it on the xbox app; like how it always does, it verified the picture before and said... -
My refund got denied..
in XBoX Games and AppsMy refund got denied..: I have accidentally refunded my 20 dollars worth of robux and the request got denied, whats going to happen to my robux or the 20 dollars from my microsoft balance? And even if It completed my...