I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.

Discus and support I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was console banned for no reason because I had a temporary ban that lasted until October 5. Then on October 11, I was console banned and there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ronaldo 7000000, Oct 15, 2017.

1. I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned.

I was console banned for no reason because I had a temporary ban that lasted until October 5. Then on October 11, I was console banned and there is no case or ban message on the enforcement website on why I got banned. Xbox enforcement please see this and
    fix my Xbox one.

:)

Ronaldo 7000000, Oct 15, 2017
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

uglyduck, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Taylon Tom
    Taylon Tom Guest
    Enforcement on Xbox

Today i received an email that my account from permanently banned. I went onto the link that they posted and it turns out i got banned for soliciting etc. I submitted a case review and went looking for more information. Most suspensions/bans are 1,7, or 14 days and my type of suspension followed under that list but then it said something about if the action was egregious or excessive bans, it could lead to a permanent one. In my case i tried selling my og gamertag, the guy messaged me about it, i told him how much and what payment. He declined, i said ok, and then we didn't message again AND no personal info was transferred, so in my defense it was not egregious. I have only had 2 ENFORCEMENTS, a good reputation, and no consecutive or reappearing issues. I do not think that deserves a permanent ban from all my years of gaming and achievement i have earned. There is clearly a flaw in the system.

Taylon Tom, Oct 15, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding
    the Enforcement team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding
    the Enforcement team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox enforcement team over stepping their boundaries.

If you got a 30 day console ban then that's because you've been suspended several times before or more than one account has been suspended on that console.

Next time it will be a permanent ban.
  7. WayneNL Win User

I got Permanently banned/suspended

Please dude just 1 more chance
  8. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

We in the community and neither customer support can discuss penalties applied to your account. As you yourself said you've done this several times, I'm afraid this situation cannot be reversed.
  9. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

nobody in the forums will be able to do anything in regards to Enforcement actions. For more information and any possible Case Review options (if available) see: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ Keep in mind that a submitting Case Review option (if available) it doesn't mean something will change.

If there are no options shown or a Case Review is denied then the only option you have is to create a new account (and start following the guidelines and rules etc).
Thema:

1. I got console banned, but I only got suspended not permanently banned. - Similar Threads - got console banned

2. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  3. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  4. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  5. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...
  6. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  7. My console got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My console got banned: I woke up yesterday and i see my console got banned and there's no reason behind i never go against the rules and regulations i m simple guy who play games only so please help me to unban my...
  8. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  9. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386
  10. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca