I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing...

Discus and support I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing with him. For swearing c8c7ac1a-8f56-48da-9de1-fb463d8b6f5f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Normi:D, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Normi:D
    Normi:D Guest

I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing...

I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing with him. For swearing

:)

Normi:D, Jun 6, 2021
  2. PlushRelic Win User

I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing with him.

3. TheWhyteNinja Win User

Account was banned from playing xbox live

So the decision was upheld and the reason is i reported a persons messages to much. Just to be clear i didnt report one message over and over agin the players continuously messaged me and mocked me about being banned and the person is the buddy of the person
    who got me banned. So i got banned for harassment because i was reporting the person who was harassing me while i was still communication banned.
  4. Louwiez Win User

Banned for beeing harassed?!?

sorry the enforcement team does not follow these forums.
    Well how do we contact enforcement then? Because i think it is ridiculous to ban someone from communication for 1 day if it is the first report.

I got mad yesterday as well, because someone was playing so incredibly disgusting that i had to send him a message. He reported me for that and the report was fair.

But it was my first ever report and i got immediately banned from communication.

At least they could've given me a warning..
  5. Nyfo Swift Win User

A question for the ambassadors

I got communication banned for going off on someone who was spawn killing hardcore in a game with his friends and they all reported me. I got banned. I reported them for cheating and boosting and everything I could. Nothing happened. He got me kicked out
    of the ambassadors programs in 2018. I think the system is unfair because you could report for cheating and boosting or offensive name and NOTHING happens ive tried it on a other account. But if I curse out the account all I need to do is report the message
    and BAN. its very stupid but it is what it is. The bad always seem to win.
  6. RO Wubbles Win User

Account Suspension

Hey I received a communication ban without an appeal I was cursing through messages when I got the 14 day ban but it was a joke and the ones who reported me did it in a joking Manor not expecting me to actually get banned. I would love if my accounts communication
    ban could be removed and I can get back to playing with my friends and enjoying my xbox that I payed 400 dollars for. Hopefully you understand and thank you for reading this. My gamer tag is
Thema:

1. I got community banned because i had a friend who reported me as a revenge for not playing... - Similar Threads - got community banned

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265