I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for

Discus and support I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was speech banned after messaging a fellow 2k player that "he needed to start stroking them wide open shots" this is a reference to nba 2k 23 nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parker Penniman, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for

I was speech banned after messaging a fellow 2k player that "he needed to start stroking them wide open shots" this is a reference to nba 2k 23 nothing sexual or anything like that please reverse my ban

:)

Parker Penniman, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  4. Imaginous Win User

Hello, I Have Been Banned From Gears of War 3. Help?

But I Have Been Banned For No Reason. So :/

Shouldn't they send me an email or something explaining why i was banned??
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

Netflix not working because I'm banned?

Depends what your ban terms were. Netflix requires Xbox Live to function. If you're fully banned from the service then it won't work but if you just have a comms ban it shouldn't affect it
  6. 2 Time EsportRacing Win User

Permanent Ban or 3 Day Ban?

Unlike others that got a permanent ban without anything listed on the enforcement page when you log into you XBL account, mine did show a 3 day suspension.

That suspension shows completed/served and is greyed out like my previous comm bans. Unlike some others, I know why I was suspended/comm banned... I said some things that I shouldn't have under their rules.

Regardless, my 3 day ban was over as of 7:25 pacific/9:25 central on 1/14. It's now the 17th and my Xbox is still telling me I am permanently banned.

R.I.P.
Thema:

1. I got comms banned for something I shouldn't have been banned for - Similar Threads - got comms banned

2. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  3. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...
  4. If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...: I got a 4 day ban for and I quote Xbox " telling someone to commit self harm" and it is my first ban. Can I appeal it rather than having to wait out 4 days because if I have to wait 4 days to be...
  5. Got comm banned for something I already served

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got comm banned for something I already served: I was playing my game i tried sending my friend a msg realized i was comm banned when i check said was lfg post i didn’t post any lfg says i was comm banned for posting lfg but already served a...
  6. I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge: Ok so my other friend reported my friend because he got mad and sent profanity to us he got comm banned but he was angry at the ban so he goes and reports a few month old message(I know cause it...
  7. So I just got a comm ban yesterday...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I just got a comm ban yesterday...: So I got a comm. ban yesterday, for remarking on how the person played, on dead by daylight, as killer I said it in a message because dead by daylight has NO IN GAME CHAT ON CONSOLE, and I don't...
  8. Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...: So my kids play dead by daylight and i see a bunch of comments in my inbox saying "Reported for camping ***!" and i just chalk it up to salty players. I have heard the DBD community is pretty...
  9. Got false comm ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got false comm ban for no reason: I have contacted the enforcement team and they say that oh we're sorry your going to have to wait it out even though it was a false ban the Xbox enforcement team needs to get better at their job....
  10. Got 14 day comm. Ban for profanity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got 14 day comm. Ban for profanity.: hello, early thus morning I received a 14 day communication suspension for profanity. The person who reported me was harassing me and my friend playing GTA5 and using profanity at us in chat. Once...