I got comment banned

Discus and support I got comment banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why did i get reported how come other people get away with worse stuff than what i did i was mad because someone was bulling my friend so i talked... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sneebyfox, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Sneebyfox
    Sneebyfox Guest

I got comment banned

Why did i get reported how come other people get away with worse stuff than what i did i was mad because someone was bulling my friend so i talked smack you need to fix your moderation please im tired of not talking to my friends its terrible and my proof Darren is my proof so fix it im tired of having to do a week because of a little smack

:)

Sneebyfox, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

I got comment banned

Hello, Sneebyfox. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I understand your situation. I'm sorry about this. Here on the community we are only users trying to help other users. We do not work for Microsoft or Xbox. And actually, not even Xbox official customer support can help you with enforcement actions (bans).

The only way to submit a case review for your suspension is on the enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com

On the enforcement website you will be able to see your bans and submit a case review if eligible. If you don't know how to submit a case review, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I'm sorry about this and I hope the enforcement team can remove your suspension. Feel free to ask back any question you might have.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I got comment banned

You aren't allowed to retaliate

Just block ignore and report that's it

And if necessary set contacts to friends only

The terms.of use doesn't see it as he started it

THE RULES apply to everyone period

You learn this even in grade school common man use common sense
  4. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Microsoft Store Refund Ripoff

So, has the issue been resolved yet? Also, wasn't there a comment after my first comment? Which poor sap got banned or deleted?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Banned for a comment?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  6. Yo Kandy Man Win User

Wow Bungie!

This thread is more a joke about it. I don't care I got banned. I just think that the Ban Hammer is a bit strict. and IF you read the thread it explains why I was boosting achievements anyways. Read before you post. I can't stand when people do that.
    when they read only what they want to read and comment only on what they want to comment on.
Thema:

I got comment banned

1. I got comment banned - Similar Threads - got comment banned

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  9. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  10. So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned?: [img] I mean, no cursing, no sexual comments, no racism or stereotyping, nothing controversial at all and still I’m banned for pretty much subtle debate like statements....