I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

Discus and support I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grizzly Boy, May 31, 2023.

1. Grizzly Boy
    Grizzly Boy Guest

I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

Is there a certain time bans end?

:)

Grizzly Boy, May 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages? Just wondering why

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to validate if it already ended. Please sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com. Once confirmed, please remove and re-add your account by following the steps below and check if you can now communicate with your friends.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. KindGryphon Win User

I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages? Just wondering why

Is there a certain time bans end?
    Generally speaking it would end at the same time it started.

so as an example, if the com ban was originally issued 7 days ago at 11pm for instance then it wouldn't be lifted until 11pm tonight.
  4. XxDarkSecretsxX Win User

brutal legend

if anyone still plays add me or send me a message. i got the game on release day and still havent got the online achievements
  5. SparkleBunz Win User

Slime Rancher 2 not showing?

I can’t find it either and it is 5am PST. When is this suppose to be released? I was hoping to download it while I was at work today.
  6. BeanPopp Win User

Where is my Xbox live message centre?

I bought the 3month+Minecraft offer today and it's said they will send me a code I've check but there nothing there :/?
    exactly what happned to me, idek where the message centre is and I got it like 5 days ago
Thema:

1. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?... - Similar Threads - got commbanned days

2. Never got my reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Never got my reward: I redeemed 9500points for the one month of gamepass core and got the notification it went through. My point are gone but I still can’t play online. I restarted my game, my console, and even came...
  3. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  4. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  8. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  9. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  10. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea