I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge

Discus and support I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so my other friend reported my friend because he got mad and sent profanity to us he got comm banned but he was angry at the ban so he goes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lucky Loki 07, Jan 17, 2022.

1. I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge

Ok so my other friend reported my friend because he got mad and sent profanity to us he got comm banned but he was angry at the ban so he goes and reports a few month old message(I know cause it was the only profanity I’ve sent to him) and it isn’t showing up on my past enforcements so I can’t appeal my reputation is also in the green so I know I should be able to appeal

:)

Lucky Loki 07, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Lucky Loki 07 Win User

Okay Thank you for telling me
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately there is an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions. You'll have to wait for that to be fixed before you can see the suspension and try submitting a case review.
  4. David Smithers Win User

I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

It’s a permanent suspension and I haven’t done anything in violation severe enough to be banned that’s for sure. Comms ban sure. Some people have excess of 5 comms bans with no permanent suspension. So it’s not abusing the system when a group of gamers come together to report one person to get them removed from a game because I wasn’t “going with the flow” of what they wanted? The system is dumb. If they look at all your messages why don’t they look at who messaged first and who violated the terms FIRST in the conversation? If the person sending the report violated the terms of agreement their whole report should be NULL. That way you can’t have bully’s report victims and get them perma banned. The whole ban system needs a rework. They aren’t showing why I got permanently suspended either when my other comms ban has the reason. Also, my other comms ban was for a typo, nice.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

It’s a permanent suspension and I haven’t done anything in violation severe enough to be banned that’s for sure. Comms ban sure. Some people have excess of 5 comms bans with no permanent suspension. So it’s not abusing the system when a group of gamers come together to report one person to get them removed from a game because I wasn’t “going with the flow” of what they wanted? The system is dumb. If they look at all your messages why don’t they look at who messaged first and who violated the terms FIRST in the conversation? If the person sending the report violated the terms of agreement their whole report should be NULL. That way you can’t have bully’s report victims and get them perma banned. The whole ban system needs a rework. They aren’t showing why I got permanently suspended either when my other comms ban has the reason. Also, my other comms ban was for a typo, nice.
    They don't look at who messaged first because ultimately it doesnt matter. If they messaged you something against the rules and then you responded back with something that was also against the rules then both of you can be banned/suspended.

Thats why its best to just block and report the other played and not respond in these situations.
  6. Panda Bear Tho Win User

False enforcement team ban

I highly doubt they'd even reverse it. Which is dumb because I got 2 weeks worth of comm ban for something I didn't even do. I don't send messages to people.
Thema:

1. I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge - Similar Threads - got comm banned

2. Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was i the one who got punished (comm banned) when a very toxic harassing player did not.: I was punished for his very toxic harassing behavior to me and my team saying a bunch of slurs and dumb typical trash talk stuff. He then messages me making fun of me, calling me, trash and...
  3. My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My terraria is not working after I got comms banned could you help me play multiplayer on...: My terraria won’t work since I got unbanned on comms and because you can’t play terraria multiplayer when your comms banned my terraria still thinks I’m banned and won’t let people join my game...
  4. If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I got comm banned for telling someone to go and I quote Xbox "commit self harm" due to...: I got a 4 day ban for and I quote Xbox " telling someone to commit self harm" and it is my first ban. Can I appeal it rather than having to wait out 4 days because if I have to wait 4 days to be...
  5. Got comm banned for something I already served

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got comm banned for something I already served: I was playing my game i tried sending my friend a msg realized i was comm banned when i check said was lfg post i didn’t post any lfg says i was comm banned for posting lfg but already served a...
  6. i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed: i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed 18c5f6a4-3cb7-4729-959a-c765a499f1ff
  7. So I just got a comm ban yesterday...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I just got a comm ban yesterday...: So I got a comm. ban yesterday, for remarking on how the person played, on dead by daylight, as killer I said it in a message because dead by daylight has NO IN GAME CHAT ON CONSOLE, and I don't...
  8. Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...: So my kids play dead by daylight and i see a bunch of comments in my inbox saying "Reported for camping ***!" and i just chalk it up to salty players. I have heard the DBD community is pretty...
  9. Got false comm ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got false comm ban for no reason: I have contacted the enforcement team and they say that oh we're sorry your going to have to wait it out even though it was a false ban the Xbox enforcement team needs to get better at their job....
  10. Got 14 day comm. Ban for profanity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got 14 day comm. Ban for profanity.: hello, early thus morning I received a 14 day communication suspension for profanity. The person who reported me was harassing me and my friend playing GTA5 and using profanity at us in chat. Once...