I got com-banned for no reason

Discus and support I got com-banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday I got com-banned for no reason. I messaged the opponent that lost a simple “L”. I do not see how this violated Xbox Code Of Conduct for I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarierAnemone6, Feb 10, 2018.

1. I got com-banned for no reason

Yesterday I got com-banned for no reason. I messaged the opponent that lost a simple “L”. I do not see how this violated Xbox Code Of Conduct for I did not curse or use inappropriate language. However the opponent started to curse and say rude and unsportsmanlike
    things.

:)

WarierAnemone6, Feb 10, 2018
  2. AS1AN RAMBO
    AS1AN RAMBO Guest
    Banned and wasent even on!!!

i got banned to for no reason and they said to come to forum

AS1AN RAMBO, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Mister Gwyther, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Don Marovich Win User

Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

I got spam reported for no reason and got com banned so can you please get me uncom banned.
  7. RamonJackson2 Win User

I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

I got banned for no reason at the time i was not on the account but i already had 2 com banns but im jus tryna figure out what the perm ban was for

why
  8. Smwutches Win User

reason i was com banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Smwutches Win User

I was com banned for no reason

Thema:

1. I got com-banned for no reason - Similar Threads - got com banned

2. I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...: I got a suspension because I made a group post about looking for members to join my gaming crew I don’t understand how that could have gotten me a suspension 76749f0c-2363-487e-8703-ca3552a6e97a
  3. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  4. lfg post got me com banned for some reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    lfg post got me com banned for some reason: ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post "Anyone else got diamond panther let's run it...
  5. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got com banned for calling a racist a racist: Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black...
  6. Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox: so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the post button a few more times then all of a...
  7. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  8. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  9. Com Ban got Extended by 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Ban got Extended by 3 months: I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a group of kids all reported me for using an...
  10. I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me: Currently I Am Com Banned i want sombody to check mycase e6a9bdaa-4ff8-4796-bd2b-5f4fd8270f67