I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

Discus and support I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a suspension because I made a group post about looking for members to join my gaming crew I don’t understand how that could have gotten me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jasmine L Anastasiadis, Apr 15, 2023.

1. I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

I got a suspension because I made a group post about looking for members to join my gaming crew I don’t understand how that could have gotten me a suspension

:)

Jasmine L Anastasiadis, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a single thing in there that was worthy of banning

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for people in game and for them to go to my twitch?

I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help
    Its because the only thing allowed in LFG posts is looking for players to play with. Anything else being in the post such as you advertising your twitch would be against the rules for LFG posts.
  4. Mîĺŧøñ Win User

Please help me with this someone

I kinda get your point but my account got a permanent ban not a suspension. And thats kinda not true beacuse then i wouldnt be banned for "account thef" and "account trade" thats what the enforcement team told
    me and also i can go on looking for group post on fortnite right and see about 1000 pepole "looking for a bf/gf" "Trade my homebase" "Trade dont scam" and i reported them and nothing happend so all i can say is unban me or make my ban shorter snice i didnt
    do anything wrong and everyone does it without getting banned like okay i got a coms ban damn but a permanent ban for looking to trade guns i fortnite cmon plus the enforcement team is lying snice i didnt post a looking for group post that i want to trade
    accounts its not my fault they think i meant account when i said "acc" which means "Actually" plus if thats what got me banned why does the enforcement team lie and say the reason for my ban was account thef and account trade something must of went wrong snice
    you give another reason then they did
  5. kellywilke Win User

My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

if you look on the group posts for rocket league tell me why I got banned compared to them… why didn’t the group post tell me I had “inappropriate content” in my post?
  6. ryandonnelly3 Win User

gaming

I’m well aware of that

That wasn’t my question I am simply stating that something has to be done about this enforcement group

Thousands of people and I mean thousands are being banned for reasons which aren’t even explained to them

Some one really needs to look into this please
Thema:

I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

1. I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a... - Similar Threads - got com banned

2. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  3. lfg post got me com banned for some reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    lfg post got me com banned for some reason: ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post "Anyone else got diamond panther let's run it...
  4. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got com banned for calling a racist a racist: Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black...
  5. Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox: so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the post button a few more times then all of a...
  6. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  7. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  8. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  9. Com Ban got Extended by 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Ban got Extended by 3 months: I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a group of kids all reported me for using an...
  10. I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me: Currently I Am Com Banned i want sombody to check mycase e6a9bdaa-4ff8-4796-bd2b-5f4fd8270f67