I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

Discus and support I got com banned for calling a racist a racist in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kasemcmullin, Feb 12, 2022.

1. kasemcmullin
    kasemcmullin Guest

Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black people considering it couldnt be any more obvious that his name represents black hate, I mean seriously this guy had (Mod Removed) in his name so I said to him you're a racist (Mod Removed) and MY ACCOUNT GOT BANNED?! Fix your (Mod Removed) Microsoft that's pathetic

:)

kasemcmullin, Feb 12, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Take note your word was censored

It doesn't matter if you attack someone like that and it gets reported you will be punished the rules APPLY to Everyone

Report and leave it at that it's that simple
  3. Cuba2011 Win User

Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users

i have my reputation all the way green. I got banned for 24 hour over one racist kid that file a complaint about my responce to his racist massege . great job of invastigating . oh maybe you guys had a good time rewarding this racist kid
  4. Real Dabi Win User

Harrassment and Racist remarks made toward me got me banned?

I'm confused how calling someone racist for being racist is against the TOS but being racist and calling me a monkey is not? How is the not a breach of the safety I was guarenteed when I even accepted the terms of conduct.
  5. Gallus83 Win User

Why can’t you speak with enforcement team?

The irony of your “to protect players” comment is laughable. Someone is racist and they receive no ban, can be seen by others to have been online constantly yet call them toxic and you get a ban? Microsoft really do need a reality check, if only interested sun protecting the racists!
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Far Cry 4 announced for November

Thema:

1. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist - Similar Threads - got com banned

2. I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got com banned for making a looking for group post about my crew and there wasn’t a...: I got a suspension because I made a group post about looking for members to join my gaming crew I don’t understand how that could have gotten me a suspension 76749f0c-2363-487e-8703-ca3552a6e97a
  3. I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for 4 days but I didn’t do any messaging. I’m wondering if you could reduce...: I got a ban for four days yet I didn’t message anyone. I’m wondering if you could try and case review my ban or maybe reduce it. Thank you 6d995b52-7320-49c3-a02f-5a301681739c
  4. lfg post got me com banned for some reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    lfg post got me com banned for some reason: ok so I make a few leg posts on Xbox to try and find people to do the heists with and hopefully help some new players make some cash but I made a post "Anyone else got diamond panther let's run it...
  5. Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly got com banned with no message from Xbox: so I was making a looking for group post in fallout 76 saying Selling adhesive also buying psychobuff. and it said to keep it clean so I pressed the post button a few more times then all of a...
  6. My little brother got com banned on his Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother got com banned on his Xbox: My brother got communication slapped because he squeeled the n word in a modern warfare lobby, is he at fault? He screached it down the hall like 37 times like a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]...
  7. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  8. Got a com ban while playing for honor.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a com ban while playing for honor.: So I received a coms ban while playing this game. As we all know there's no voice com in game. Anyway. I had a perfect duel. Defeated my opponent without getting hit. While I was in a private...
  9. Com Ban got Extended by 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Com Ban got Extended by 3 months: I got a communication ban on september 25th that was only suppose to last till october 10th. I originally didn't agree with it, i appealed it because a group of kids all reported me for using an...
  10. I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a com ban for nothing because kids think its funny to report me: Currently I Am Com Banned i want sombody to check mycase e6a9bdaa-4ff8-4796-bd2b-5f4fd8270f67