I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

Discus and support I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The top G, Nov 25, 2022.

1. The top G
    The top G Guest

I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account

:)

The top G, Nov 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can I get the just for you sale back up?

No as you forfeited the sale

You misunderstood the sale

The vault waz AN upgrade not a full version

You would've had to buy the vault upgrade while having the cross gen version

You can't refund the cross gen as you need it

Its like going from regular to deluxe upgrade literally

Its not.cod mw2 vault edition standalone for 30

It's vault.edition upgrade for 30

Refunding thr cross gen would remove the base game which the vault does not replace

Why would you think a game will go on sale 30 dollars a day after release

It's not it's an upgrade not a replacement
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cod mw2 Vault edition

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today REVOLUTION852

Please note that if you’re not the owner of the game you need to pay the full price
    Only the owner of the game can upgrade to the vault edition
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

There will NOT be a Limited Edition of Black Ops 2.

All my current cod games are collectors edition. Including my night vision mw2 case. They better have a limited edition.
  6. cdt314 Win User

Multiplayer Sucks

As a longtime fan of COD, I could care less how much the developers made. I paid $60 for this game, just like I paid $60 for MW2, and I got almost 60 days of playing time out of MW2. So how much did I pay for every minute of playing MW2 online?

The problem is that today's gamers want exactly what they want, and they want it for free.
Thema:

1. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for... - Similar Threads - got Cod mw2

2. I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...: So I got call of duty Cold War on Christmas I uninstalled it a few weeks later then I got Xbox live and decided the reinstall it and it didn’t let me play anything a pop up said I had to buy the...
  3. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD: Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a...
  4. xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone: hi people can someone plz help me. I was playing cod war zone just fine and then locked up and now when starting up it said unable to connect to online services. I think I tried everything. any...
  5. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account: Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them &...
  6. Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them: I bought the points from the Microsoft store for my Xbox acount. Is there a problem with servers or something that I'm unaware of? Or is there something else I need to do. Any help would...
  7. I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t find my 2,400 cod points that I got digitally got from Target store.: Ok. I used my mothers card to get 2,400 cod points and I bought them online at Target store and put them into my account and I redemmed them and now i cant find my points even though it said it...
  8. I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem with Cod black ops 2 online: Hi. My account xbox one is shared with a my friend. No problem playing online. When i open Black Ops 2 , it says me that my account 360 in offline and when i try going online, appears to me the...
  9. Hi, just got cod iw. the game wont update so i cant play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, just got cod iw. the game wont update so i cant play online.: Hi, I have just got the game cod iw and when I tried to install it, the update keeps failing. I have installed it now offline and I can play the game offline, as soon as I go online it tries to...
  10. i just got an error code after trying to play cod: iw and it wants to update but it can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got an error code after trying to play cod: iw and it wants to update but it can't ...: i saw that the game was free throughout the 20th, i downloaded the game, trying to start it, and then an "update" wich in my opinion is a false update came up, and trying to update cod: iw. i...