I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

Discus and support I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The top G, Nov 25, 2022.

1. The top G
    The top G Guest

I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account

:)

The top G, Nov 25, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  3. ngocphi Win User

I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for 30$ will I lose all my progress?

And you would be with a broken game

.you are skipping a step

Vault edition for 30 bucks is an upgrade

Not the complete game

I'd you refund it the 30 dollar offer would disappear as it's linked to cod ownership

I'd you refund the cod after buying vault for 30 it would mean you can't use fault edition as you get rid of the base game

Vault edition with the exception of the bundle is an accocount specific skins not the gamw

The only way to get a full version would be by buying the 100 dollar vault edition bundle

The 30 dollar on is an upgrade and cant be shared
  4. Francia J. Win User

I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for 30$ will I lose all my progress?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The progress is linked to your account itself which means that you don't have to worry, they will still be there.
  5. Ben1670 Win User

why wont it let me upgrade to mw2 vault edition for £30 if I already have the standard edition?

Hello I’m in the same situation on Xbox series X I’ve bought the cross gen version of mw2. Yesterday it said I could upgrade to vault edition for £30 but today it says £99?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can I get the just for you sale back up?

No as you forfeited the sale

You misunderstood the sale

The vault waz AN upgrade not a full version

You would've had to buy the vault upgrade while having the cross gen version

You can't refund the cross gen as you need it

Its like going from regular to deluxe upgrade literally

Its not.cod mw2 vault edition standalone for 30

It's vault.edition upgrade for 30

Refunding thr cross gen would remove the base game which the vault does not replace

Why would you think a game will go on sale 30 dollars a day after release

It's not it's an upgrade not a replacement
Thema:

1. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for... - Similar Threads - got Cod mw2

2. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  3. I haven’t got my COD points after redeeming a card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven’t got my COD points after redeeming a card: I have waited 24 hours. I’ve done the power cycle but one thing that confuses me is that on my order it says redeemed and not completed. I don’t know if that mean completed and if not how to...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  6. I got perma banned in COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got perma banned in COD Cold War: hey im myself a anti cheater and i hate if someone is cheating in any game but when i tryed to play cold war i saw a perma ban under the launch botton so i contactet the support and they say i...
  7. I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...: So I got call of duty Cold War on Christmas I uninstalled it a few weeks later then I got Xbox live and decided the reinstall it and it didn’t let me play anything a pop up said I had to buy the...
  8. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD: Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a...
  9. xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone: hi people can someone plz help me. I was playing cod war zone just fine and then locked up and now when starting up it said unable to connect to online services. I think I tried everything. any...
  10. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account: Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them &...