I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...

Discus and support I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got call of duty Cold War on Christmas I uninstalled it a few weeks later then I got Xbox live and decided the reinstall it and it didn’t let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Hawkfield, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...

So I got call of duty Cold War on Christmas I uninstalled it a few weeks later then I got Xbox live and decided the reinstall it and it didn’t let me play anything a pop up said I had to buy the whole game again in order to play

:)

Max Hawkfield, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t let me and a pop up said I had to buy the whole game again

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. You should locate the transaction for the game and it should be stated as "completed".

Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account to re-sync your license for the game.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. HuskyMG Win User

Buying Cold war

I have also uninstalled cold war and installed cold war twice
  4. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

Well now I have a different problem I uninstalled every thing and downloaded cold war.

Now I can't get online with servers in cold war.

When I go to warzone , it takes me to the store .To the COD MODERN WARFARE .

I bought the cross genre platform, even though I have xbox one .

When I uninstalled it from cross platform, I installed the xbox one version .. Does this matter .

What version I installed??

I bought the cross platform one.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

Hi Ash, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To clarify, this is for your Activision account only, correct? If yes, I'm sorry but you can only appeal to them by signing in to this link: https://support.activision.com/ban-appeal

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If it's an enforcement action for your Xbox profile you can sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com/.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

I got perma banned in COD Cold War

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I am very sorry but this is entirely up to game publishers. Before they issue a ban, they may actually monitor your activity in ghost mode and follow you around to see if you are using aim assist and like. They would verify whether cheats or multi-hacks are being used. If they verify this, they will issue a ban which can be done without any warning or explanation.

I am very sorry but Xbox support cannot do anything about this :(
Thema:

I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t...

1. I got cod cold war I uninstalled it then I got Xbox live decided to install it again didn’t... - Similar Threads - got cod cold

2. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  3. I haven’t got my COD points after redeeming a card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven’t got my COD points after redeeming a card: I have waited 24 hours. I’ve done the power cycle but one thing that confuses me is that on my order it says redeemed and not completed. I don’t know if that mean completed and if not how to...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cod season 3 pas but never actually got it I have my receipt I have tried a...: So I bought the season three pass for call of duty right and got charged but never actually received it. I can’t claim anything I can’t really do anything except for get the free items so I’ve...
  6. I got perma banned in COD Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got perma banned in COD Cold War: hey im myself a anti cheater and i hate if someone is cheating in any game but when i tryed to play cold war i saw a perma ban under the launch botton so i contactet the support and they say i...
  7. I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Cod mw2 cross gen edition for 60-70 $ if I refund it to get Cod mw2 vault edition for...: or is there another thing that can happened to my COD account ef5c0579-6e7a-44b7-9781-018349cb2d5f
  8. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD: Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a...
  9. xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one unable to got on to online services on cod war zone: hi people can someone plz help me. I was playing cod war zone just fine and then locked up and now when starting up it said unable to connect to online services. I think I tried everything. any...
  10. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account: Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them &...