I got charged every month $16.11

Discus and support I got charged every month $16.11 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got charged every month $16.11 7298a125-3619-4c53-b300-cae8a79a3ed2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bikash Bhujel, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I got charged every month $16.11

:)

Bikash Bhujel, Mar 22, 2023
  2. AnkitRath Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Then will i be charged for game pass then every month ?
  3. BillyLongBong Win User

Unexplained bill on my card

Yeah, I was charged three times what i'm usually charged every month for renewal
  4. VickieBehrns Win User

Microsoft*Ultimate 1 month msbilll.info WA

Please let me know what the charge Microsoft*Ultimate is for, it's in the amount of $16.23. I

checked the msbill.info site and logged into my account, it shows we have no recent orders (past 6 months).

Looking at msbill.info site you don't even have this charge listed.

Confirm the charge is from Microsoft

Charges from Microsoft for consumer purchases will appear on your billing statement with these descriptions:

MICROSOFT*XBOX
    MICROSOFT*XBOX LIVE GOLD
    MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME PASS
    MICROSOFT*EA ACCESS
    MICROSOFT*STORE
    MICROSOFT*OFFICE

MICROSOFT*OFFICE 365

MICROSOFT*ACCOUNT

MICROSOFT*ONEDRIVE

MICROSOFT*OUTLOOK

Need to know how to ensure this is canceled since it's not on my account.
    Please cancel my Microsoft Ultimate 1 Momsbill.Info Waus and return the $16.11 back into my bank account.

Thank you.
  5. JapyoStylez Win User

Game pass

Looks like i got ultimate while i dont game on pc lol.. so what happens now ?

I pay 2 euro every month till may?

Or did i pay only 2 euro for gamepass till may? Or Will it charge additional 2 euro after 2 month?

The email that I got from microsoft that tells a different story:

Thanks for subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We’re happy you’re here.

We've charged € 2,00 to MasterCard for your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You'll be billed every month at € 2,00 until you cancel. We'll email you ahead of time if that price ever changes.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

What the Hell Micro$oft? A cancelling of Tags

hahahahaha! i check my charges every month....i've never had one like that happen to me...of course, checking it every month kind of eliminates that kind of problem...
Thema:

1. I got charged every month $16.11 - Similar Threads - got charged every

2. got charged for V-bucks and didn’t get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got charged for V-bucks and didn’t get them: got charged for V-bucks and didn’t receive them, purchase went through on my card and when i try to submit something at epic’s support their website doesn’t work d2c52aca-3ba9-4415-b451-a85dfa350b40
  3. I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didnt have Game Pass all November, and now got charged 1 day for the full amount?: I had no money and canceled the Game Pass Subscription within PayPal. Couldnt play Cities2 some days ago as I didnt have Game Pass, Im sure of it I checked the XBox Start Page for new Releases....
  4. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  5. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  6. I got charged twice for the one purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    I got charged twice for the one purchase: So I purchased apex coins worth 17.99 but on my revolut it shows two charges at the same time worth 17.99. There's only one purchase in my order history and I only got apex coins for the purchase...
  7. I just got a charge on my account but my card isnt linked to an account. It was previously...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a charge on my account but my card isnt linked to an account. It was previously...: No game sharing, i dont save the information anywhere and i dont even use my physical card so no possibility someones using it f385709a-f972-4df0-831d-c0686bb6e405
  8. Got a charge i don’t know what it’s for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a charge i don’t know what it’s for: I have gotten a charge of 74.71 and I have no idea what it is for. a8a9347c-683e-4a3d-9a70-526656efba8f
  9. I got charged twice for my gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged twice for my gamertag change: [img] got charged for the same thing twice at 2 different times, i just want my refund 9534e54b-b9d1-42b5-bb06-817b42cfde4e
  10. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....