I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??
Discus and support I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 123thelegend12346, Jun 8, 2023.
Thema:
I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??
Loading...
-
I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why?? - Similar Threads - got car pass
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens
in XboX InsidersGot the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing... -
got problem with a game named my summer car
in XBoX Games and Appsgot problem with a game named my summer car: So my monitor is just flickering, and I downloaded the game without a downloading update. It worked well after I downloaded the Windows update, and it got worse flickering, and I found the problem... -
I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox ,...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox ,...: I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox , it says I have sync but I don’t have the cars , how do I get them ? 954c5bed-6e10-4c0e-b697-a14f934e5826 -
My pre-order car code got deleted
in XBoX Sales and PromoMy pre-order car code got deleted: My code for the Mercedes c63 s amg got deleted. I got the stock one from the autoshow but I still would like the code for my car. This is a little off topic but, does anyone know when the first... -
valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...
in XBoX Games and Appsvalentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...: did anybody else not get the Silvia S14 After completing the forzathon event 'date night' yesterday? Like I said... NOT HAPPY!!! Is it another 'server issue'? What is the deal? Any help would be... -
When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered: Hi folks, I have just been chatting with customer support and they asked me to post my issue here, too: Today I got a message on Xbox Live with a code for an additional car pack for Forza 5. I...