I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??

Discus and support I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 123thelegend12346, Jun 8, 2023.

1. I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why??

I recently got game pass and started playing a lot of Forza Horizon 5 lately and I was playing for a few hours today and then turned it off. When I logged back in and played forza it said I had received multiple items and car pass.

:)

123thelegend12346, Jun 8, 2023
  2. MatthewPora Win User

I have game pass too and at first started playing horizon 5 on cloud gaming, I had the 42 cars that came with the car pass but later when I decided to actually download the game it says I no longer have access to the cars and have to buy it, I already checked the “manage games and downloads” it doesn’t even show it as downloadable and yes I still have game pass ultimate just checked what’s weird is that in the game the cars still show up in my garage I just can’t drive them. Is this a glitch ? Thanks
  3. 123thelegend12346 Win User

Thank you so much now I understand :)
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

As you are using the game pass, the car pass is included in the subscription, so you are receiving a car pass.

Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass delivers a total of 42 cars to your in-game garage – including eight Formula Drift cars.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

So what games did we all get for Chrissy?

I got Ghosts and the Forza 5 car pass.
Thema:

1. I got car pass in Forza horizon 5 for no reason why?? - Similar Threads - got car pass

2. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  5. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox ,...: I have got the new Xbox series x and I want all my all old cars from fh4 on my old Xbox , it says I have sync but I don’t have the cars , how do I get them ? 954c5bed-6e10-4c0e-b697-a14f934e5826
  8. My pre-order car code got deleted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pre-order car code got deleted: My code for the Mercedes c63 s amg got deleted. I got the stock one from the autoshow but I still would like the code for my car. This is a little off topic but, does anyone know when the first...
  9. valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    valentines day fozathon event 'date night' complted, got acheivement but not car award (silvia ...: did anybody else not get the Silvia S14 After completing the forzathon event 'date night' yesterday? Like I said... NOT HAPPY!!! Is it another 'server issue'? What is the deal? Any help would be...
  10. When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered: Hi folks, I have just been chatting with customer support and they asked me to post my issue here, too: Today I got a message on Xbox Live with a code for an additional car pack for Forza 5. I...