I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?!

Discus and support I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; im losing my mind over this. I dropped this kid off in 2k22 and he started using game chat. I unmuted my mic laughing at him raging every time I made a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SIRDOOKS, Nov 6, 2021.

1. SIRDOOKS
    SIRDOOKS Guest

im losing my mind over this. I dropped this kid off in 2k22 and he started using game chat. I unmuted my mic laughing at him raging every time I made a shot. He then proceeded to throw out racial slurs and called me (Mod Removed) multiple times. Not phased by this at all I continued to play and 2 hours later I can't join a party. come to find out the kid and his friends all reported me for inappropriate language. HOW IS THIS JUSTIFIABLE??? So now I go online to find out ways I can explain this to someone and tell them how my ban untrue. The only answers I found are HOW USELESS XBOX SUPPORT TEAM IS. GIVING ME THE SAME ANSWERS OVER AND OVER LIKE THEYRE READING A SCRIPT. they're most commonly used line is "I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about that." THIS KID CALLED ME A (Mod Removed). I want my account unbanned RIGHT NOW. I'm SO close to posting screen shots and recordings to social media of my experience on XBOX and my experience with the support team. I can't believe I have to resort to exposing them on they're own discussion board. QUIT BANNING PEOPLE WITHOUT WARNING THEM WHY THEYRE BEING BANNED SO I CAN FILE A COMPLAINT. IVE NEVER BEEN SO FRUSTRATED OVER SOMETHING THIS LITTLE BUT THE LACK OF ACTION FROM MICROSOFT AND ITS TEAM CANT GO UNHEARD. I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT SOLUTIONS TO MY PROBLEM AND I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOME WITH AN (Mod Removed). IS THAT TOO MUCH????? HELP YOUR CONSUMERS BEFORE WE ALL LEAVE YOU FOR SONY.((((((( yes its the common racial slur for African Americans))))))))) they keep removing the word used cuz they don't want this to blow up it starts with (Mod Removed) and end with HARD (Mod Removed) take a guess

:)

SIRDOOKS, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Anything to do with enforcement can only be conducted via the enforcement website https://enforcement.xbox.com

Microsoft Support do not deal with account suspensions.

It only takes one valid report to enable a suspension to occur, you were not suspended because multiple users reported you.

When you signed up for this service, you agreed to abide by its terms.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]

Hey there GeorgZoellner,

There was no reason for you to reach out to him in order to express yourself in this way to the user. Any user who feels that the message that is being sent to them is inappropriate has the ability to report the message, if the message is found to break
    the
    Code of conduct
    or
    Community standards for Xbox
    then your account may be suspended.

We will be locking this thread as we are unable to assist with these issues, If you would like to have this reviewed remember to submit a case review through the
    Enforcement Website.

Happy Gaming!
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

UNFAIR BANNING, THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED!

called him a (MOD Removed- Inappropriate) child

That's why you got banned offensive messages do not have to include cuss words or profanity
  5. C cRaZy D Win User

I CALLED SOMEONE A [Mod Removed] NOW IM BANNED

This thread is locked. Please refrain from using swear words and also please don't call out other users on the forums.

Thank you.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I CALLED SOMEONE A [Mod Removed] NOW IM BANNED

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?! - Similar Threads - GOT CALLED Mod

2. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  3. I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...: It hasn't gave me zombie ghost and soap a6d18b56-7e9e-4a61-9096-60dc7282e8d5
  4. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  5. I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things: I got call of duty mw3 vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things in the bundle dc264d7f-d033-4458-a79b-3d7c7a247abb
  6. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  7. My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My good friend Yuri9493 just got charged 65 buck for call of duty iw and he can't play it.: had to go on another account to pay for his game and when he bought it, it installed and he couldn't play it. I wonder if anyone could help or else me and him might have to switch to ps and not...
  8. I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game called spider heck from a friend but the code doesn't let me redeem it but we...: How do I get the game that my friend sent to my xbox in a different region so I can play it 10dbedbf-7c17-427e-bb12-e15b5cffea1f
  9. I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the standard version of Call of Duty and for Call of Duty vol edition on my dad's...: If somebody could tell me how to fix this I'll be very happy 42f39cac-10af-44e6-a904-9f0ea18c558c
  10. Got a error when Starting call of duty WWll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a error when Starting call of duty WWll: Got the error 0x838601e7 when starting game I have reset my local data but same problem 75e8cab2-b56d-45db-9af2-37d92dcf2de9