I got booted

Discus and support I got booted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What can i do to get on again a13d9144-5cd0-4e5c-a9a4-141f75e6e54c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuttyprawn, Mar 16, 2020.

  1. Nuttyprawn
    Nuttyprawn Guest

    I got booted


    What can i do to get on again

    :)
     
    Nuttyprawn, Mar 16, 2020
    #1
  2. pawncrackers Win User

    I got booted

  3. Smwutches Win User

    I got booted offline

    You would need to contact your ISP to alert them to what's happening. You can file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate the other player. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  4. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

    I Got Booted Offline

    You are able to press charges against him. Call Your ISP and notify them the situation. They will track the person down and with your consent, you are able to give him jail time.
  5. SpotlessMind ��â Win User

    I got booted 2wice

    Hi fellow gamer, i suggest you report the person/people who booted you offline and go to FAQ’s. Try to not hang around booters and be aware of who you are in the party with.

    I wish you the best, Kuri0usK
  6. Ahh Matt Win User

    I got booted 2wice

    What did you get booted from?
Thema:

I got booted

Loading...
  1. I got booted - Similar Threads - got booted

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. I got booted off, Ddosed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  8. I got booted offline I need help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline I need help: Can someone help me my account got booted offline b8c948a5-beb5-4889-8b22-41a0a76ffd4e
  9. My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.: This is the 2nd time this has happened. I soft reset my console like a week ago and I've been having these troubles since. Is this bad? Is there a setting I need to change on my xbox or sm?...
  10. Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT): okay so here's what the story is. Yesterday I got an Xbox one with 3 controllers, 5 games, and a kinect. When I went to the guys house to pick it up I made sure that it worked so I had him turn it...