I got booted offline

Discus and support I got booted offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves and we put a looking for group post we inv this guy and brings a friend who we don't know then we kick... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShamietraTaylor, Dec 12, 2020.

  1. I got booted offline


    Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves and we put a looking for group post we inv this guy and brings a friend who we don't know then we kick him from the party and block him. So he comes right back after being blocked and so many times so I tell
    him to leave cause your distracting us in the game he says wants to play but we are full plus he was uninvited and disrespectful after multiple times of being kicked my game and internet crashes and logs me off. Before it logs me I froze and was trying to
    play in game but it dashboarded me back. Not the first time I've been booted or dossed. I tried blocking both, I tried reporting both, I rest my internet what do I do switch over to ps5 cause the reporting and blocking does not work. I have names but if something
    doesnt happen I'm just gonna quit xbox

    :)
     
    ShamietraTaylor, Dec 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I got booted offline

    You would need to contact your ISP to alert them to what's happening. You can file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate the other player. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

    I Got Booted Offline

    You are able to press charges against him. Call Your ISP and notify them the situation. They will track the person down and with your consent, you are able to give him jail time.
  4. ShamietraTaylor Win User

    I got booted offline

    I'm actually scared to go on rainbow 6 siege, sea of thieves, warzone and black ops 4 without being ddossed like that needs to be fixed asap there's no counter for this besides block, report and restart your internet
  5. MB5656 Win User

    I got booted offline

    hello

    plz no name and shame on the forums it's ageist the terms of use.

    now here is what you can do

    well you can file an complainant, block communications mute, bad review on the xbox and the XBLPET's will get on it

    now because he is using a DDos you can contact your ISP and report that to them and they will take care of it (ISP: AT&T comcast, verizon etc.)

    hope that helps:) and get's resolved
  6. uQuinn Win User

    I Got Booted Offline

    You did just the right thing to file a complaint. You should also call the Xbox Support Number which is 1-800-4MY-XBOX in the US. Then just wait Microsoft to take action against this him.
Thema:

I got booted offline

Loading...
  1. I got booted offline - Similar Threads - got booted offline

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. I got booted off, Ddosed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  8. I got booted offline I need help

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline I need help: Can someone help me my account got booted offline b8c948a5-beb5-4889-8b22-41a0a76ffd4e
  9. My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.: This is the 2nd time this has happened. I soft reset my console like a week ago and I've been having these troubles since. Is this bad? Is there a setting I need to change on my xbox or sm?...
  10. Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT): okay so here's what the story is. Yesterday I got an Xbox one with 3 controllers, 5 games, and a kinect. When I went to the guys house to pick it up I made sure that it worked so I had him turn it...