I got booted offline I need help

Discus and support I got booted offline I need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me my account got booted offline b8c948a5-beb5-4889-8b22-41a0a76ffd4e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Issaiah cage, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Issaiah cage
    Issaiah cage Guest

Can someone help me my account got booted offline

:)

Issaiah cage, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Issaiah C, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

At the moment, the only way to avoid being booted offline is to not join random groups, not reply/send messages, and not play peer-to-peer connection games (Fortnite is not P2P, so you should not have to worry about that). If you want to take it a step further, try connecting a VPN through your Xbox. However, the downside to this is that it requires a computer with an Ethernet port and preferably a VPN with no data cap. You can find a guide here on how to do this yourself.

https://www.windowscentral.com/use-vpn-xbox-one

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/2d76fdcb-2c89-4d10-8307-63eefef9bbed

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got booted offline

You would need to contact your ISP to alert them to what's happening. You can file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate the other player. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  4. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

I Got Booted Offline

You are able to press charges against him. Call Your ISP and notify them the situation. They will track the person down and with your consent, you are able to give him jail time.
  5. ShamietraTaylor Win User

I got booted offline

I'm actually scared to go on rainbow 6 siege, sea of thieves, warzone and black ops 4 without being ddossed like that needs to be fixed asap there's no counter for this besides block, report and restart your internet
  6. MB5656 Win User

I got booted offline

hello

plz no name and shame on the forums it's ageist the terms of use.

now here is what you can do

well you can file an complainant, block communications mute, bad review on the xbox and the XBLPET's will get on it

now because he is using a DDos you can contact your ISP and report that to them and they will take care of it (ISP: AT&T comcast, verizon etc.)

hope that helps:) and get's resolved
Thema:

1. I got booted offline I need help - Similar Threads - got booted offline

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  9. My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.: This is the 2nd time this has happened. I soft reset my console like a week ago and I've been having these troubles since. Is this bad? Is there a setting I need to change on my xbox or sm?...
  10. Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT): okay so here's what the story is. Yesterday I got an Xbox one with 3 controllers, 5 games, and a kinect. When I went to the guys house to pick it up I made sure that it worked so I had him turn it...