I Got booted and im still offline

Discus and support I Got booted and im still offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing GTA 5 Online and I got booted ecb9040c-0eb2-45b4-8785-14d3288c54db Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RegalLyric14, Nov 6, 2021.

1. RegalLyric14
    RegalLyric14 Guest

I was playing GTA 5 Online and I got booted

:)

RegalLyric14, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

The first thing that we have to do for cases like this is to get in touch with your Internet Service Provider in that way they can refresh your IP Address to prevent this from happening again. These people target the Internet Connection itself and not your Live connection. Also, please do report the player.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware so you can get back online.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got booted offline

You would need to contact your ISP to alert them to what's happening. You can file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate the other player. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  4. Warhawk-FC64623E-2B1 Win User

I Got Booted Offline

You are able to press charges against him. Call Your ISP and notify them the situation. They will track the person down and with your consent, you are able to give him jail time.
  5. ShamietraTaylor Win User

I got booted offline

I'm actually scared to go on rainbow 6 siege, sea of thieves, warzone and black ops 4 without being ddossed like that needs to be fixed asap there's no counter for this besides block, report and restart your internet
  6. MB5656 Win User

I got booted offline

hello

plz no name and shame on the forums it's ageist the terms of use.

now here is what you can do

well you can file an complainant, block communications mute, bad review on the xbox and the XBLPET's will get on it

now because he is using a DDos you can contact your ISP and report that to them and they will take care of it (ISP: AT&T comcast, verizon etc.)

hope that helps:) and get's resolved
Thema:

1. I Got booted and im still offline - Similar Threads - Got booted still

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  4. Pls help me or someone got a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pls help me or someone got a solution: Can you please help,my Xbox series x is not working and it turns off automatically and my tv gos to"No signal" 86010458-51f7-4c1d-9b75-51f1a714e97a
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  8. I got booted offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted offline I need help: Can someone help me my account got booted offline b8c948a5-beb5-4889-8b22-41a0a76ffd4e
  9. My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console did the boot up sequence. I got into my xbox just fine and can play games just fine.: This is the 2nd time this has happened. I soft reset my console like a week ago and I've been having these troubles since. Is this bad? Is there a setting I need to change on my xbox or sm?...
  10. Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ASAP with Xbox one boot (JUST GOT IT): okay so here's what the story is. Yesterday I got an Xbox one with 3 controllers, 5 games, and a kinect. When I went to the guys house to pick it up I made sure that it worked so I had him turn it...