I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back.

Discus and support I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got billed for a purchase i didn't make. I want my money back NOW. 30779f82-d263-4ac8-8d00-4f004bb9405c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxHighland, Dec 15, 2021.

  1. MaxHighland
    MaxHighland Guest

    I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back.


    I got billed for a purchase i didn't make. I want my money back NOW.

    :)
     
    MaxHighland, Dec 15, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back.

  3. AveryNeaves Win User

    I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back.

    We are refused a refund from Microsoft for a game that will not work! Someone please advise. Have been denied multiple times. Since when is it legal to charge for something that doesn’t work when you pay for something that is supposed to work?
  4. sarah martinez1 Win User

    Where is my game

    I checked my billing and the payment did get declined for some reason, but I never got the money back for when I did place the order.
  5. LuizLopes Win User

    I want money back for wrong billing

    This is my post, but I cannot delete it. If anyone from Microsoft is reading this, please delete this post. If no one is reading, then the problem is even bigger than I thought. This billing issue has been solved. Found the culprit,
    got my money back.
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

    Where's BF3's DLC?

    Yeah that's a STUPID come back! "play with friends"! I didn't buy this game TO PLAY with friends! who buys a game for that reason? this is ridiculous, if dice made this game JUST for Friends co op style then I want my money back for FALSE advertising!
Thema:

I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back.

Loading...
  1. I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back. - Similar Threads - got billed reason

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. Xbox game pass I canceled for March but still got billed? Refund please

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass I canceled for March but still got billed? Refund please: I canceled my xbox game pass yesterday but still got changed for march/2025, I only wanted the padd for February/2025. When I was purchasing it ..it said I could cancel after whenever and will not...
  7. Can I refund a preoder that I made on September 2024 and got billed today for it?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a preoder that I made on September 2024 and got billed today for it?: Hello. I’m asking because on September 2024 I made the preoder for the monster hunter wilds premium deluxe edition. I thought I could buy it to play it but I can’t due to mayor expense I made this...
  8. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  9. Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me: I received an offer for 4 months free groove a few weeks ago. I subscribed and received a voucher code about 1 week later. I entered the voucher code immediately. Now less than a month later, I...
  10. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...